Should I?

ApexVasii

Should I buy the 2014 version of the Razer Blade for 1500 USD? I've seen a lot of reviews online saying that it is an extremely hot laptop after a few hours of usage and that its battery life is just not sufficient enough for a hardcore gamer on the go. I've watched the review Linus made and it really grabbed my attention but these cons do look serious. I was wondering if any of you guys have the 2014 Razer Blade and if the supposed defects online are true. Also I won't be playing to hard, maybe 2 hours at most and usually on League of Legends. 

Link to the Blade ----> http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Blade-Touchscreen-Gaming-Laptop/dp/B00J06F4T2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Thanks in advance!

My two cents. Battery on gaming branded laptops usually always suck and the performance gonna be lower without the charger. If you gonna play just games like LoL, get something cheaper and use/save the rest of the money for desktop upgrades. But if you travel a lot and need a powerful laptop then do your research in the laptop area and ask yourself if you can defend the cost. :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

No.. get a 5xxx series processo with a 970m for that price.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..