Friend pc build.

Tattsyrup
Go to solution Solved by Tattsyrup,

For Jesus actual Christ the kid just cam back me to me and Saud he isn't allowed to spend that much money and said he was "just seeing if it's possible" this is why 10 year olds shouldn't be allowed phones

Edit after asking more is actual budget is 550 USD great I am very sorry for wasting all of you peoples time .

Hi my friend is looking to build his first pc .He will use it for tf2 and nodded minecraft.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YZyPTW

My friend told me that he really likes amd cpus because they have lots of cores which runs better on minecraft.

Hi my friend is looking to build his first pc .He will use it for tf2 and nodded minecraft.

My friend told me that he really likes amd cpus because they have lots of cores which runs better on minecraft.

I think that is a bit much for those 2 games

Hi friend.Who are you?

the gpu's are going to bottleneck that cpu, you need and intel based cpu if you want to play on anything with two gpu's

the power supply won't be able to handle those GPUs either and what is the budget

THIS IS FOR MINECRAFT????? drop the cpu also and get intel but still, MINECRAFT?? ((in a musical theme)) WHATS THE MATTER WITH KIDS THESE DAYS?

THIS IS FOR MINECRAFT????? drop the cpu also and get intel but still, MINECRAFT?? ((in a musical theme)) WHATS THE MATTER WITH KIDS THESE DAYS?

And yes my friend is mental he shouldn't be allowed to spend this much on it nd I've told him the cpu is bad. And I offers him a 5960x.

the power supply won't be able to handle those GPUs either and what is the budget

yes I've told him all this yet he says his dad won't let him get a bigger psu as it will use to much power.

And yes my friend is mental he shouldn't be allowed to spend this much on it nd I've told him the cpu is bad. And I offers him a 5960x.

If you want me to i can whip something up for 1 bazillionth of that price that can max out minecraft with hundreds of FPS :P

I think that is a bit much for those 2 games

well he might play more in the future he is only 10 and his dad doesn't want to upgrade for at least 20 years.

yes I've told him all this yet he says his dad won't let him get a bigger psu as it will use to much power.

what... is ... wrong... with... your... friend

Drop those titans, like a 750 or 60 will suffice plenty for minecraft. Even less

what... is ... wrong... with... your... friend

I say friend more of a family friend.

well he might play more in the future he is only 10 and his dad doesn't want to upgrade for at least 2 years.

with those gpus he doesent need to upgrade in the near future no, but still...

Drop those titans, like a 750 or 60 will suffice plenty for minecraft. Even less

his dad doesn't want him upgrading for at least two years and he probably will play more games as he is only 10 at the moment.

This build is terrible, bottlenecks everywhere. Rate 0/10 

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P 

Not to be rude but this is the stupidest build ive EVER seen. Minecraft is the weakest game you can play and even if you did get this build, it wouldnt run. The power supply wouldent run all those gpus. The CPU you chose will bottleneck the gpus, and dont get a 5960x. You will be wasting your money..... Especially for minecraft.

No offence, but is this a joke.... Ive never seen such a build

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

Not to be rude but this is the stupidest build ive EVER seen. Minecraft is the weakest game you can play and even if you did get this build, it wouldnt run. The power supply wouldent run all those gpus. The CPU you chose will bottleneck the gpus, and dont get a 5960x. You will be wasting your money..... Especially for minecraft.

Greek-Defense-Ministers-ex-wife-escapes-Sounds like YOU need some time here ;)

This will do fine for your friend. I also kept 500w psu. If he wants 6 cores than he can get the i7 5280x or whatever, but even then this build is overkill for these games, but whatever here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7dhcLk

This will do fine for your friend. I also kept 500w psu. If he wants 6 cores than he can get the i7 5280x or whatever, but even then this build is overkill for these games, but whatever here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7dhcLk

960 and 4690k for minecraft?????? You were being modest, thats not overkill, thats uber, duber, fuber, ok whatever its overkill...

Greek-Defense-Ministers-ex-wife-escapes-Sounds like YOU need some time here ;)

Woah, where did this hostility come from

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

960 and 4690k for minecraft??????

look man Im just hoping this kid wants to play more than mine craft if not I wouldn't put a pentium and 750ti

No offence, but is this a joke.... Ive never seen such a build

Like I've said before that's all he's really allowed to play he can't wait to buy newer games, also forgot to mention he is purchasing a 4k screen.

look man Im just hoping this kid wants to play more than mine craft if not I wouldn't put a pentium and 750ti

yeah, i guess :P