Going to have RMA my Hero VI, EVGA z97 Classified?

Go to solution Solved by TheAmazingCookieFromSquare,

EVGA bios is ehhhh compared to ASUS bios

My Hero VI has to be RMA'ed and in the meantime I have a chance to get my hands on an EVGA Z97 Classified for $150 I have a buddy with disposal income like that too upgrade constantly just because. Anyone know much about it? I know JayTwoCents ran it in Skunkworks before upgrading to X99. When I look at consumer reviews I don't see wnything worse than any other board, some good some bad, it does use my processor 4770k and my current ram. Any thoughts?

PC Specs : Click here

i'd just wait for the rma and not spend money.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

but why?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

but why?

Well, my Hero VI was just okay to me. It gave me issues with pcie cards other than video cards but it overclocked okay so I just worked around it. Now that I'm sending it in, I have a chance to get a board for a pretty good price from someone I trust not because it was faulty, this guy just has to get the newest thing every time something comes out. Must be nice. I still might try while I wait for my board to come back and if it suits my needs dump the Hero VI when it comes back.

PC Specs : Click here

Well, my Hero VI was just okay to me. It gave me issues with pcie cards other than video cards but it overclocked okay so I just worked around it. Now that I'm sending it in, I have a chance to get a board for a pretty good price from someone I trust not because it was faulty, this guy just has to get the newest thing every time something comes out. Must be nice. I still might try while I wait for my board to come back and if it suits my needs dump the Hero VI when it comes back.

wel its not a good deal for 15o anyway

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.