Venture

as96

So you're Italian uh? I may be able to help you with 3D modelling, are you looking for some modeler?

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

So you're Italian uh? I may be able to help you with 3D modelling, are you looking for some modeler?

Yes I'm italian.

Sorry but the game is 2D, if you can draw I'd be happy to ask the group and see if you can join us  :)

Yes I'm italian.

Sorry but the game is 2D, if you can draw I'd be happy to ask the group and see if you can join us  :)

Oh, I'm not that good at drawing. :( Do you have some footage or screenshots to show us? The project seems nice. If I could, I'd love to help you, but, yeah, I can't. :(

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Oh, I'm not that good at drawing. :( Do you have some footage or screenshots to show us? The project seems nice. If I could, I'd love to help you, but, yeah, I can't. :(

While the game is at a playable stage at the moment we don't feel like posting footage since a lot of things are probably going to change, but we are working hard to release more as soon as possible.

While the game is at a playable stage at the moment we don't feel like posting footage since a lot of things are probably going to change, but we are working hard to release more as soon as possible.

Well, posting at least some screens will attract other people in this forum. :D

Spoiler

Well, posting at least some screens will attract other people in this forum. :D

We will probably release frequent updates on indiedb and a website should be in the work soon  :)  

• 2 weeks later...