Computer Crashing

abdul94

Hi guys.

So recently ive gotten couple of random crashes, PC just freezes with no BSOD following so i have no idea what is causing this problem, anyone had this problem before?

Much appreciated, thanks =].

People will need to know a lot more about your setup in order to help you. Start by giving a roundup of your hardware, software, any mods/overclock... Say what's up!

People will need to know a lot more about your setup in order to help you. Start by giving a roundup of your hardware, software, any mods/overclock... Say what's up!

Yh sorry about that =p

Hardware:

CPU - i5 3570 3.4 (currently clocked at 3.8)

GPU - MSI GTX 970

Motherboard - Asus P8z77 - M z77

PSU - Seasonic 620W 80+bronze

Storage - Samsung 840 SSD + Seagate HDD (250gb + 1tb)

CPU cooler - Corsair H110

Ram - DDR3 8GB 1600mhz

No mods

run the command prompt as an admin and enter sfc /scannow

post what it says

Scanned just now and it says "did not find any integrity violations" 

CPU - i5 3570 3.4 (currently clocked at 3.8)

No mods

Did you try setting every OC config back to default? If not, even if it is not a big OC, we could loose a lot of time looking in every directions while the problem is in our face.

Did you try setting every OC config back to default? If not, even if it is not a big OC, we could loose a lot of time looking in every directions while the problem is in our face.

Yh i placed it down to 3.4 nothing happened when i was using it the other day for the whole day, for some reason on AI suite OS default is set at 3.8 ( i never played with overclocking)

Yh i placed it down to 3.4 nothing happened when i was using it the other day for the whole day, for some reason on AI suite OS default is set at 3.8 ( i never played with overclocking)

Maybe you ran some sort of auto optimization? I don't really know AI suite but it really shouldn't be changing clock speed without user input...

I would start by resetting all to default so there is no OC of any sort then use the computer long enough to see if the problem persists before going any further.

• 3 weeks later...

So, how's your computer doing?

So, how's your computer doing?

Haha funny you should ask, it ran with no problems for 2 weeks or so, but yesterday it actually crashed again 0.0.

Scanned again with no result unfortunately.

But since that happened nothing has crashed, i reinstalled all drivers just to make sure its not a driver problem.So fingers crossed =]