First time building a computer

Go to solution Solved by Prömetheus,

This?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($166.95 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Patriot Blaze 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($44.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 290 4GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($261.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $713.37
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-08 02:44 EDT-0400

So it turns out I accidentally double posted. I don't know how it happened but I already got some pointers and fixed my build . Sorry about those who tried to be nice and help, I wasn't ignoring or abandoning the thread, just didn't know it existed. Thanks to everyone who gave an answer :D

Hello all, I am planning to build my first computer. 

Budget & Location: I want to build a gaming computer for around $700 (+/- $100 if need be). I live in Ohio, so it will be in American dollars.

Aim: I am planning to play many different games, the more intense games would include Far Cry 3 & 4 and Metro 2033. The resolutions I will be playing at will be either 1366x768 or 1920x1080, depending on which monitor I will be playing on.

I figured I should check with others to make sure that I didn't make a mistake in the build or missed a good opportunity part-wise. If you believe that I should invest a little bit more money in a certain component, feel free to comment. 

My parts are here: 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qjpWvK

Although the current build says it will cost $700, I live close enough to a Micro Center, so I will be able to get the i5 for $30 off, making the actual cost $670.

I wanted to go with a micro-atx board because the cases are a little smaller than the atx cases, even if it is just barely. I didn't think that I would be able to cram the cooler and graphics card in a mini tower, so I went with mid.

Also, do you guys have any recommendation as to when I should buy these components? I heard August and November are good times for computer deals, but I am not sure if those deals include computer parts. I am not in a huge rush to build the computer, so I can wait a month or two to buy a few of the pieces. 

As for monitors, and peripherals, I will be using the ones I already have, just to cover all bases. 

Thank you very much and have a good day :D

You cannot overclock the i5 at a H81 board. And your graphic card is too weak for your processor. You should get a i5 4460 with a H97M motherboard along with a better graphic card like the 970 or r9 290x.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

There's no power supply in that build

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

This?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($166.95 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Patriot Blaze 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($44.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 290 4GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($261.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $713.37
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-08 02:44 EDT-0400

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |