Mini monster

Rhotis

Ok so the fractal node 202..... has me all kinds of excite.  My current rig outside of the 970 is a 3770 put together at the start of 2013 so when skylake comes out gonna double down and put together the ultimate (to me) mITX gaming rig

Case - node 202

GPU - GTX 980 tI   Prolly a reference blower design for this case so heat does not become an issue but have not decided yet.  

Mem -  Just 16 gigs of whatever

SSD's -  850 EVOs 1TB and 1 500gig.  (or one of the 2TB if they come out in time and are not stupid price)

PSU -  the silverstone 600w SFX

Cooler - maybe Noctua L9i , gotta be 56mm or shorter so throw me some suggestions

CPU and mobo -  will be the top end skylake when they come out and mobo depends on whats released ITX wise early on.  

Throw me some suggestions particularly on the CPU cooler.  

Blower style gpu cooler makes a lot of sense. The case does not seem to have any other clear path for gpu exhaust.

If http://wccftech.com/intel-launches-core-i7-6700k-core-i5-6600k-unlocked-skylake-cpus-5th-august-skylakes-platform-roadmap-detailed/ is accurate, you will have the option of going with a 65W S processor instead of a 95W K. Have to wait and see what the benchmarks say, but it might be optimal in this situation.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Blower style gpu cooler makes a lot of sense. The case does not seem to have any other clear path for gpu exhaust.

If http://wccftech.com/intel-launches-core-i7-6700k-core-i5-6600k-unlocked-skylake-cpus-5th-august-skylakes-platform-roadmap-detailed/ is accurate, you will have the option of going with a 65W S processor instead of a 95W K. Have to wait and see what the benchmarks say, but it might be optimal in this situation.

Yeah if the non K sku is released in August I will be prolly picking that up since overclocking in this would be minimal if at all.  

Yeah if the non K sku is released in August I will be prolly picking that up since overclocking in this would be minimal if at all.  

A build log would be good.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.