Problems with WINDOWS 8

helgehelge123

I want to start a new topic about the (game) problems with windows 8, because i found some games, who doesn´t run perfectly.

The worst problem for me is LOL! Sometimes it will not start for 5 tries and then its working fine or it breaks after the match and i cant see the stats.

Not that bad is the fact, that i cant start Amnesia, Bioshock 1 and 2 (Steam).

I hope it helps and you can tell us your problems with windows 8

Helge

PS. I LOVE the new paste-ui and Metro and i dont miss the Startmenu.

All in all i dont miss win7

This might be a bit contrary to the topic, but I haven't had a single game not working on my Windows 8 machine, played many different indie games and more main stream titles like Dota 2 and BF3, even Baldur's Gate 1 works without any problems.

Same here, I play a lot of different games and haven't had a single issue with gaming on Windows 8 yet.

No issue here, except for the sound driver which is fixed now with Windows update :) every game works perfectly. Which version of Windows is it? hope not pre release one, when I was testing it that had some issue with steam.

Yep, I agree with Emil and RLemon, no issues with games on Windows 8 for me. You seem to be the only one having this issue. Try all the usual stuff, updating all the drivers, downloading all the Windows updates and so on

I don't have any issues with games. But if you really think that it's windows 8 that is interfering with the games then you can run it in "compatibility mode," it may help.

Why do you quote yourself?