Windows 10 help

Hey,

I cant wait to swap to windows 10 on the 29th of july so I was wondering if I get the windows 10 insider preview, will my free version of windows 10 (because im on windows 7 right now) be lost (aka go).

Because if it will I wont upgrade to the windows 10 insider preview.

Please help me asap

Thanks, Jacob

The insider preview is 10 pro, and you have to stay insider on 10 pro.

could always dual boot........

and do this

windows 7 upgrade to 10

and have 10 pro insider together 

The insider preview is 10 pro, and you have to stay insider on 10 pro.

could always dual boot........

and do this

windows 7 upgrade to 10

and have 10 pro insider together 

I dont get it (what you said)

I just want to know will I lose my free windows 10 version if I upgrade to windows 10 insider?

I won't suggest upgrading now, just to have it a few weeks earier. Just upgrade it on the 29th.

But you can activate the Insider Version to opt-out* as a beta tester and I'm pretty sure u can use any W7, W8, W8.1 or W10 licence for that.

*You can keep using W10 for free as a Insider, but you have to reciece and test the beta updates.

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

All you receive is an upgrade license. You still need valid Windows 8 license. You won't be able to install fresh Windows 10 copy whenever you want. If you want more permanent solution - go with insider program, checkout on Slow branch and enjoy free windows as long as you stick with insiders.

I am sorry for my english.

Why can't people wait lol.

I mean, to be clear, windows 10 is a lot better and will be the "Ultimate solution" to the OS's. But seriously come on people. Windows is one of those things that you should probably wait for, because not waiting and being impatient can lead to consequences. 

My advice is dual boot, or just wait.