extend wifi range

Hey guys, I currently have a setup with a modem to a router to a very cheap wifi range extender. However, currently when we're sitting in the garden the wifi signal drops in and out. We would like to get it so that the wifi has enough range to get to the garden. I don't know all that much about networking and I would like to get a recommendation of what we should get. We would like to keep it under 40 euros if that's possible, thanks in advance!

Netgear N300 Wi-Fi Range extender ($35.50 on amazon)

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

Hey guys, I currently have a setup with a modem to a router to a very cheap wifi range extender. However, currently when we're sitting in the garden the wifi signal drops in and out. We would like to get it so that the wifi has enough range to get to the garden. I don't know all that much about networking and I would like to get a recommendation of what we should get. We would like to keep it under 40 euros if that's possible, thanks in advance!

You could geta high gain antenna for your router...Something like this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Drop-Shipping-10dBi-SMA-Copper-Connector-Indoor-Omnidirection-Antenna/1700155912.html

Or if you wanna blast your whole neighbourhood then something like this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Antenna-Panel-2-4Ghz-14-dbi-High-Gain-WiFi-Wlan-Extender-Directional-Long-Range/1397717660.html

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Haha, i don't think that they would be very happy with that :D. Sadly my router doesn't even have antenna's and I would have to look but I don't think I can add them. Nice suggestion though!

Watch this video. It shows how you can extend your WiFi range.

On my router, I can use up to 8 different repeaters parrallely and it works great. I got 2 different repeaters and both work absolutely fine...

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

On my router, I can use up to 8 different repeaters parrallely and it works great. I got 2 different repeaters and both work absolutely fine...

Oh nice, then I will probably leave the extender there and place the new one closer to the garden. Thanks for the help :D