Ubuntu boot loader error

I am trying to install Ubuntu on my old laptop. However whenever I start the boot to my usb. The boot loader gives an error. "/casper/initrd.lz: read error @ 21886058". It happens every time I try.

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I shall make the assumption you are running on Windows, if not I will link you other to another guide. However, you are most likely on Windows so just follow this guide.

Step 1

Download Pen Drive Linux USB Installer to create LiveUSB sticks. You can find it here. After you have downloaded the program open it up with Administrator Privileges.

Step 2

Open up the program and select the version  of Ubuntu Desktop that you want to install. I recommend the 64bit LTS release for best support.

Step 3

Browse for the ISO if you have already downloaded it or hit the button to download the ISO if you haven't already done so

Step 4

Select the letter of your flash drive and then just leave all the other options alone. Then hit create and wait for the process to finish. It usually takes 5 to 10 minutes depending on if you already have the ISO downloaded and other factors as well.

Congratulations you now have a bootable Ubuntu LiveUSB. Have fun in the Linux world.

I am already past this stage. I am up to using the usb boot drive and that is where the problem is.

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Yes, what ever you did the last time didn't work and something is broken if the USB isn't booting. Start again, it happens occasionally. 

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?

Yes, what ever you did the last time didn't work and something is broken if the USB isn't booting. Start again, it happens occasionally. 

Yep it looks like there was so error, involved with the usb files. I tried again from the computer but it happened again. I then tried it from a different PC and it worked perfectly thanks. 

My PC: