Gears

Viking Kong

Haven't posted in awhile but this question is killing me. 

i need to know when Gears of War ultimate edition will be released, Aug 25th for xbone but that means nothing to me!

Anyone know when its "coming to PC"?

i need to know when Gears of War ultimate edition will be released, Aug 25th for xbone but that means nothing to me!

I'm dying to know this too.

Loved gears when I had a console.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Getting it on my Xbone, but prolly on my PC aswell, the magic 8 ball says "later" and it also hints towards a "port from xbone" :P

It's coming after the Xbone release. They started working on it later and they want impatient people to buy an Xbone for Gears. My guess is that it comes 2/3 months after Xbone release.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Played the original Gears of War on XBOX. 

Have a copy of it also for Windows (Games for Windows Live). I'd really enjoy playing a new iteration of the Gears games on PC soon!  :ph34r:

cannot wait to try the multiplayer on pc,  hopefully aiming will be good with a mouse even though its clearly built for a controller

Getting it on my Xbone, but prolly on my PC aswell, the magic 8 ball says "later" and it also hints towards a "port from xbone" :P

But that douche from "the coalition" said it's built from the ground up on PC and xbone?

Played the original Gears of War on XBOX. 

Have a copy of it also for Windows (Games for Windows Live). I'd really enjoy playing a new iteration of the Gears games on PC soon!  :ph34r:

Me too I am installing it now for fun.

I'm excited to play Gears on PC again! Only reason why I miss my 360 so much.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

cannot wait to try the multiplayer on pc,  hopefully aiming will be good with a mouse even though its clearly built for a controller

I know, I want the MP very badly, and hopefully the keyboard/mouse works well. If not, I've played hundreds of hours of Gears with a controller and will have to remember how to use a joystick and wall bounce.

I'm excited to play Gears on PC again! Only reason why I miss my 360 so much.

I'm excited as well, but do not miss my 360 as it resides in my attic.

whenever it hits $15 on a steam sale xD

I'll pay the 40 bucks if its not a broken turd.

<3 Gears

But that douche from "the coalition" said it's built from the ground up on PC and xbone?

He did? I guess... HURRAY :D

I'm excited as well, but do not miss my 360 as it resides in my attic.

Oh I don't miss paying for Xbox live or anything else about the console, but Gears was one of the most metal games ever.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

Not sure about the PC version.

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

The story of “Gears of War” thrusts gamers into a deep and harrowing battle for survival against the Locust Horde, a nightmarish race of creatures that surfaced from the bowels of the planet. Players live and breathe the role of Marcus Fenix. A disgraced former war hero, Marcus seeks personal redemption as he leads his fire team against an onslaught of merciless warriors from below.

Remastered for Dolby 7.1 Surround
    90 mins of new campaign content from the original PC game
    New Xbox Live achievements (1,250 Gamerscore)
    Concept art gallery and unlockable comics
    Modernized Multiplayer featuring:
        60 frames per second
        Dedicated servers
        Skill-based matchmaking
        New game types - Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill (Gears of War 3 style), and new 2v2 Gnasher Execution
    Total of 19 maps, including all DLC and PC-exclusive maps
    17 unlockable Gears of War 3 characters for Multiplayer progression
    More Match customization including Actives, Respawn Time, Self-revive and Weapon Respawn
    Modernized gameplay with smoother movement and updated controls:
        Alternate Controls and all new Tournament Controls
        All controls tuned for Xbox One
        Adding the Gears of War 3 features you love: Enemy Spotting, Multiplayer Tac-Com, Improved sensitivity customization

Release Date:

Americas & APAC: August 25, 2015
    EMEA: August 28, 2015

Available on:  Xbox One

Retail Price (Standard Edition): $39.99, £29.99, €39.99

Count me in. I just pre-ordered Gears for my Xbox One. 

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

• 2 months later...

Any new news I'm unaware of? Still can't find anything. I'm dying inside, I need this. C'mon Coalition. 

Didn't they say Q3 2015?, wouldn't that end September 30th?

Hopefully they make some nice new additions to the game.

There will will a game mode or two from GoW3 for online.

whenever it hits $15 on a steam sale xD

That wont happen, its coming to the Windows 10 store :P

• 1 month later...

Anyone have anything new? I have not heard anything yet, and need to body someone.