This Girl?

Painda75

I know that LTT forums are geared towards tech related stuff. However, someone on here can help me out with this problem. This is the reason why I posted it in the "Off Topic" forums.

Meet this girl in one of my summer class. One of the first assignment of the class was to get everyone numbers that are in the group, so I got her number. Wasn't really interested in her till 2/3 of the way through summer school. Then I started to notice that she would always stare at me when I walk into class or sitting across from her. She would laugh at most of the things I say funny or not, and she would always play with her hair when I talk to her. Because of all of this I decided to talk to her more. When summer class was over I decided to ask her out. I sent her a text asking her how was she doing etc. We flirted a little, then I asked her if she would be interested in getting coffee sometime together? She replied back "Ya sure :)" then I asked her when is she available? She then replied "I'll send you a txt tomorrow, need to check my schedule :)" A day went by no text. Then on day two, I texted her "Hey, how is your schedule :)" she then said "I'm srry, but I am really busy, maybe next time." 

Is she really busy, or is she not interested in me? One of my best friends said that she is "testing" me to see if I would spam her with reminders etc. He told me to wait a week and send her a quick reminder and if she said that she is still busy, then I should just move on. 

Any other words of advice? 
Thank you!

She's probably just busy, give her a lil while and try again.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

She's probably just busy, give her a lil while and try again.

also... 3-day rule...

if she says she'll text... give her 3 days before you ask again...

try setting up something proper... or go all casual and impromptu... up to you...

Your best friend is right on the money. Wait around a week and give her a quick reminder if not; move on.

Here's the kicker some girls are interested when you act faintly aloof. If you press too much she'll become less interested and see you as "clingy" try keeping your distance for a bit.

yeah like hermit said and Dub, give her some time if shes busy she'll text you back when she has time. don't over think it because over thinking means stress and stress = feeling worried about it. wait 3 days - 1 week to text her again. don't spam her too much cause then she'll think you're needy and clingy.

yeah like hermit said and Dub, give her some time if shes busy she'll text you back when she has time. don't over think it because over thinking means stress and stress = feeling worried about it. wait 3 days - 1 week to text her again. don't spam her too much cause then she'll think you're needy and clingy.

Yeah I see, either way I have a lot of things to do in the upcoming weeks. It will definitionally keep my mind occupied.

She if she has a Facebook or twitter, check if she has another boyfriend.

Already did, she does not have one. All of her pictures on fb are all about her family or her selfie.

Yeah I see, either way I have a lot of things to do in the upcoming weeks. It will definitionally keep my mind occupied.

Already did, she does not have one. All of her pictures on fb are all about her family or her selfie.

LinusStalkingTips

lol jk had to.

give her time. You don't want to seem like a stalker.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

LinusStalkingTips

That's sounds feasible. Bet a bunch of users gonna flood that thread too. Lol

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

I would say she's truly busy. When she starts giving you questionable excuses, that's when you should think differently. 

I know that LTT forums are geared towards tech related stuff. However, someone on here can help me out with this problem. This is the reason why I posted it in the "Off Topic" forums.

Meet this girl in one of my summer class. One of the first assignment of the class was to get everyone numbers that are in the group, so I got her number. Wasn't really interested in her till 2/3 of the way through summer school. Then I started to notice that she would always stare at me when I walk into class or sitting across from her. She would laugh at most of the things I say funny or not, and she would always play with her hair when I talk to her. Because of all of this I decided to talk to her more. When summer class was over I decided to ask her out. I sent her a text asking her how was she doing etc. We flirted a little, then I asked her if she would be interested in getting coffee sometime together? She replied back "Ya sure :)" then I asked her when is she available? She then replied "I'll send you a txt tomorrow, need to check my schedule :)" A day went by no text. Then on day two, I texted her "Hey, how is your schedule :)" she then said "I'm srry, but I am really busy, maybe next time." 

Is she really busy, or is she not interested in me? One of my best friends said that she is "testing" me to see if I would spam her with reminders etc. He told me to wait a week and send her a quick reminder and if she said that she is still busy, then I should just move on. 

Any other words of advice? 

Thank you!

If i were you i wouldn't have even contacted her about her schedule most of them hate that and the ones who like it tend to be really problematic, i mean like lorena bobbit problematic in the future. What you should have done before asking her out is secretly check to see if she has a boyfriend/girlfriend(this new age is sketchy) and how is she as a person. Your friend may be correct but he can also be wrong as you sound as if you know nothing about her other than what you see in summer school, you should check out that home life if you are really interested, you never know what maybe her issue that she may not want you to know about as she just met you, you know.

Now if she has a boyfriend and she gets back in contact with you i would also advise you get one of those metal garbage can covers to protect you if/when her boyfriend decided to lay a can of whoopass on you. Depending on his size you may also need a hay fork, spinning it over head will keep him at bay and the garbage can lid will shield you from high velocity particles that may come your way.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Now if she has a boyfriend and she gets back in contact with you i would also advise you get one of those metal garbage can covers to protect you if/when her boyfriend decided to lay a can of whoopass on you. Depending on his size you may also need a hay fork, spinning it over head will keep him at bay and the garbage can lid will shield you from high velocity particles that may come your way.

that was fucking top

that was fucking top

Believe me, it does happen from time to time.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.