HD Audio connector replacement

dukethedj
Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

So my NanoxiaDS4 came today... And the front panel audio connectoris damaged and only plays sound through the right ear.I managed to unplug the cable from the front port and I need a replacement. Please provide me with Amazon links please :)attachicon.gifIMG_20150629_135012.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150629_135005.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150629_135019.jpg

Weird, I have the same case and actually had to get an extension because mine didn't reach all the way with a GPU installed.

I think you need to get good at soldering my friend. That or ask Nanoxia for a replacement case.

So my NanoxiaDS4 came today... And the front panel audio connectoris damaged and only plays sound through the right ear.I managed to unplug the cable from the front port and I need a replacement. Please provide me with Amazon links please :)post-80340-0-91446600-1435611214_thumb.jpost-80340-0-64655600-1435611244_thumb.jpost-80340-0-21020200-1435611270_thumb.j

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

So my NanoxiaDS4 came today... And the front panel audio connectoris damaged and only plays sound through the right ear.I managed to unplug the cable from the front port and I need a replacement. Please provide me with Amazon links please :)attachicon.gifIMG_20150629_135012.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150629_135005.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150629_135019.jpg

Weird, I have the same case and actually had to get an extension because mine didn't reach all the way with a GPU installed.

I think you need to get good at soldering my friend. That or ask Nanoxia for a replacement case.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Oh well. Thanks anyways.

Oh well. Thanks anyways.

No problem. Word of advice with that case: the front cables can all be routed through a hole above the optical drive bay and around to the other side of the case that you don't see. It's a tight squeeze getting everything in that case so don't be upset if everything doesn't look perfect.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

No problem. Word of advice with that case: the front cables can all be routed through a hole above the optical drive bay and around to the other side of the case that you don't see. It's a tight squeeze getting everything in that case so don't be upset if everything doesn't look perfect.

post-80340-0-93804800-1435615189_thumb.j

Thanks to the advice.I just finished my build

attachicon.gifIMG_20150629_145905.jpg

Thanks to the advice.I just finished my build

nice, although the cable management could still use a bit of work. Don't be afraid to use zipties to get things stuck behind the motherboard tray

nice, although the cable management could still use a bit of work. Don't be afraid to use zipties to get things stuck behind the motherboard tray

Yeah. Tried to do that. The 24 Pin was in the way of everything and it would either be like that or have the 24 Pin wrap around the hard drive cages. I guess practice makes perfect. BTW, the front bezel sucks.

Yeah. Tried to do that. The 24 Pin was in the way of everything and it would either be like that or have the 24 Pin wrap around the hard drive cages. I guess practice makes perfect. BTW, the front bezel sucks.

I like the front! It doesn't get dusty and doesn't stand out like crazy, although I have the all black version.

I like the front! It doesn't get dusty and doesn't stand out like crazy, although I have the all black version.

Mostly that it is almost impossible to take off. Didn't mean to offend you.

Mostly that it is almost impossible to take off. Didn't mean to offend you.

Nah man, I gotcha. No offense taken :P I just happen to think the front being plastic is a good thing though they do make it damn hard to take it off I agree. There are lots of little issues that make me wish that I had just gotten a Define Mini but I'll live with this case for the time being.

Well, anyway, I contacted Nanoxia and they are sending me a new cable. Thanks for the help, though!