Hey Guys,

I was wanting some advice,

I am looking at getting a razer blackwidow tournament mechanical gaming keyboard, and was wondering:

STEALTH vs STANDARD??

So, what are the major differences? My primary use will be gaming. Any other keyboards that beat this out at a similar price?

BTW: I'm looking at the 2014 edition.

Thanks,

B3H1NDu

P.S. First post!

Hey Guys,

I was wanting some advice,

I am looking at getting a razer blackwidow tournament mechanical gaming keyboard, and was wondering:

STEALTH vs STANDARD??

So, what are the major differences? My primary use will be gaming. Any other keyboards that beat this out at a similar price?

BTW: I'm looking at the 2014 edition.

Thanks,

B3H1NDu

P.S. First post!

Stealth uses fake MX Browns. Standard uses fake MX Blues. Avoid both and get something from Cooler Master, Ducky, Cherry, Filco, Logitech, Corsair, Steelseries.... anything else.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Stealth uses fake MX Browns. Standard uses fake MX Blues. Avoid both and get something from Cooler Master, Ducky, Cherry, Filco, Logitech, Corsair, Steelseries.... anything else.

Ive heard that while they ARE fakes, they are very good fakes, and I couldn't find any legit Cherry keyswitches in the price range. Razer is like, my last choice... trust me...

Ive heard that while they ARE fakes, they are very good fakes, and I couldn't find any legit Cherry keyswitches in the price range. Razer is like, my last choice... trust me...

Used Cherry keyboard. Craigslist you go!

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

where are you shopping? budget? location?

Used Cherry keyboard. Craigslist you go!

where are you shopping? budget? location?

Im shopping in New Zealand, Budget ~$140 NZD, Im only interested in TKL keyboards. Therefore Craigslist is not an option.

Good fakes or not, there still fakes. Just get a K70 and your good.

I'm not really into RBG, and K70 is WAAAAAAY outa my price range. Also the only difference between these switches and Cherries are the warranty and the manufacturing standards, otherwise they are pretty much the same, and are more than enough to satisfy me. But if u can get me a keyboard with cherries for my price range then... xD

Also thanks for all of the quick replies.

PS sorry for double post.

Don't buy razer, it's the best advice for a keyboard I can give you. Buy something with genuine cherries, like something from Ducky, Filco, WASD, Corsair etc. 

Don't Drop the Soap

Don't buy razer, it's the best advice for a keyboard I can give you. Buy something with genuine cherries, like something from Ducky, Filco, WASD, Corsair etc. 

Trust me, Razer is my last choice, but for the price I cant find anything better, if you could suggest an alternative that would be great, my location is New Zealand.

Trust me, Razer is my last choice, but for the price I cant find anything better, if you could suggest an alternative that would be great, my location is New Zealand.

Can you link us two about 3 sites where you yourself can buy keyboards used from? Thanks :)

Can you link us two about 3 sites where you yourself can buy keyboards used from? Thanks :)

The only one that I would trust is trademe.co.nz, the places I would buy new from would be from www.mightyape.co.nz and www.pbtech.co.nz.

Thanks for all the help.

Also, sometimes the shipping dosen't cost too much from newegg.com.

The only one that I would trust is trademe.co.nz, the places I would buy new from would be from www.mightyape.co.nz and www.pbtech.co.nz.

Thanks for all the help.

Quick, nab it: http://www.trademe.co.nz/computers/peripherals/keyboards/corded/auction-906330432.htm

Stretch your budget by $40 and get a Ducky Shine 3 for $180 NZ. MUCH better quality, and fancy lighting effects. There is a TKL model.

This vs http://www.playtech.co.nz/afawcs0139235/CATID=794/ID=22691/SID=27034541/productdetails.html ?

Please take price into your consideration.

Stretch your budget by $40 and get a Ducky Shine 3 for $180 NZ. MUCH better quality, and fancy lighting effects. There is a TKL model.

Didn't realise you could get them this cheap!!!!

This vs http://www.playtech.co.nz/afawcs0139235/CATID=794/ID=22691/SID=27034541/productdetails.html ?

Please take price into your consideration.

Didn't realise you could get them this cheap!!!!

Logitech at that price. Ducky is superb but you're on a tighter budget.

Logitech at that price. Ducky is superb but you're on a tighter budget.

O.K.

Can you look at the other keyboards.

Oh and is the logitech blue blacklight only? If so then its a deal breaker.

O.K.

Can you look at the other keyboards.

Oh and is the logitech blue blacklight only? If so then its a deal breaker.

White.

I hate to butt into this thread but can you tell me which you'd prefer out of these four: K80, MX800, G19, G710+ ?

CPU: i5-4690K | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury

DDR3-1866 4x4GB | Boot: Samsung 860 Evo 250GB | Storage: Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix 2xSLI | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Case: Antec Nine Hundred