which gopro should i buy

Go to solution Solved by Xafer,

Comes down to two important things as i see it.

- Do you want the LCD screen

- Do you need 720p 120fps

Also if i recall correctly the Hero 3+ doesn't have the same low light capabilities, but someone can correct me if i'm wrong. As i'm aware that feature was introduced with the Hero 4 lineup. Same goes for the Bluetooth connectivity

Personally i would pick the Hero+ LCD, it simply has more features and is a newer product, only lacking a few shooting modes.

The only reason i would pick the 3+ would be that 720p 120fps for slow motion footage. But for a snorkeling trip, i can't imagine that would be needed.

looking to buy a gopro for a snorkeling trip in the bahamas later this year, I've been doing some research n i narrowed it down to the HERO3+ or the HERO+ with LCD but idk which to choose my budget is $300 

Comes down to two important things as i see it.

- Do you want the LCD screen

- Do you need 720p 120fps

Also if i recall correctly the Hero 3+ doesn't have the same low light capabilities, but someone can correct me if i'm wrong. As i'm aware that feature was introduced with the Hero 4 lineup. Same goes for the Bluetooth connectivity

Personally i would pick the Hero+ LCD, it simply has more features and is a newer product, only lacking a few shooting modes.

The only reason i would pick the 3+ would be that 720p 120fps for slow motion footage. But for a snorkeling trip, i can't imagine that would be needed.