WAN Show Time

I'm a new forum member, and long time follower of Linus Tech Tips. In the past I've always watched the WAN show on Youtube but I'd like to start watching live. The time differences along with daylight savings is a bit confusing to me. Could someone help me with what time the show would air in US Eastern time?

If this is not an appropriate place to ask this question please let me know.

Thanks!

7:30 PM Eastern Time.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

• 1 year later...

Can ask when does the wan show start in Australia Sydney? Im really bad at the time and stuff.

maybe this will help some of you fellows....it's not even time consuming ^^....

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

maybe this will help some of you fellows....it's not even time consuming ^^....

Thank you, just what I needed

Am I the only one thinking that the forums should have a counter built in to the header? maybe set to your local time in your profile?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Am I the only one thinking that the forums should have a counter built in to the header? maybe set to your local time in your profile?

doesn't the calender event thing convert it for you

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]