RMAing graphics card

OK so I an RMAing my R9 295x2, which if you want to know why just read the last topic I have made. anyway I have never RMAed something before. I made a ticket on Sapphire's website but I have idea what to do now. Has anyone here RMAed something before, even better from sapphire? I just need someone to tell me how this works

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

They won't RMA,

They will tell you to RMA to the place you bought it ( scan, ebay, etc )

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

They won't RMA,

oh ok it that case it would be amazon, how do I do that? I've had the card for 2-3 weeks and I didn't buy the extended warranty, will I still have warranty?

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

They won't RMA,

I just checked, and it's been oveer 30 days and it says it is not eligble for return, am I screwed, Do i have a $600 paper weight? 

Amazon will email you a thing to print out for the shipping, which they pay for, they ask you to put said part in an antistatic bag and/or everything you still have that comes with it.  They give you a portion of your money back, and what was taken out = a restocking fee if it was your fault or out of warranty most of the time.

I have the box but not the anti static bag

Well, what exactly happened?  Amazon is usually more understanding.  If you did something to it then ya it is a paperweight.

I haven't done anything to it, it flickers my screen and artifacts while not doing anything, also when I have it in my computer it causes my PC to shit down randomly 

Well, what exactly happened?  Amazon is usually more understanding.  If you did something to it then ya it is a paperweight.

Also how do I contact them to tell them what happened?

They are obliged to RMA it,

Amazon doesn't accept returns as in working ones you just don't want, if it's broken ( in the eu ) they have to give you a new one.

Either that or tell sapphire that amazon refuses, and they will RMA it.

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Amazon doesn't accept returns as in working ones you just don't want, if it's broken ( in the eu ) they have to give you a new one.

They might be more willing to help with that.

Um, sigin into your amazon account, in the drop down part go to orders/my orders, search for the order, and it should have return button.  Or, in the help section at the bottom there's an email option too.

Ok, I just sent an email explaining my situation hopefully they understand. Also do I have to ship it back with the anti-static bag? because I don't have one, also if I do have to send it back with an anti-static bag do you guys know where i could get one?

They might be more willing to help with that.

Um, sigin into your amazon account, in the drop down part go to orders/my orders, search for the order, and it should have return button.  Or, in the help section at the bottom there's an email option too.

Guys good news, they replied instantly and felt really bad about it, and they will give me a full refund and not charge me a dime, and I can order something else and get the fastest shipping for free! I love amazon : )

Figured, but sometimes they charge a restocking fee.  It isn't always though.  They did charge restocking on my 970 board, but didn't when they false advertised the V300.  xD

They offered to cover everything! I'm really happy :-) because I don't have money to buy another one so I'm happy I get a full refund