i5 3570 or AMD 8350

So im going to be getting a new cpu and i was wondering should i get the intel or the amd im looking for one that helps best in internet browsing and gaming no video editing. Price is not a problem but which one is the best????

For something like that...go with whatever you can get a better deal on.

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

It's been well established that the i5 is better for gaming. That said, it's not much of a difference anyway, especially if you plan to OC. I'm an AMD guy, so I recommend the 8350, because its a better value, and its just baller to be able to say you have an 8-core cpu. There's very little difference, especially with Win8. But... Go with the i5 if you want "the best" for gaming.

What graphics card are you gonna be using?

Graphics card would be the decision maker in this situation.

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

It's been well established that the i5 is better for gaming. That said, it's not much of a difference anyway, especially if you plan to OC. I'm an AMD guy, so I recommend the 8350, because its a better value, and its just baller to be able to say you have an 8-core cpu. There's very little difference, especially with Win8. But... Go with the i5 if you want "the best" for gaming.

What graphics card are you gonna be using?

im planning on buying a 777o right now and then when i have more money buy a 7950 or a 7870 i dont have the money for a beast card right now so it would be a 7770

I would use a 7770 and later im planning on upgrading so with a 7770 amd or intel im going to the amd side right now but can easily change my mind agian

To just answer the op: Intel.

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide