need help buying Dell e6430 . Pros and cons plz .

Gargantua
Go to solution Solved by QueenDemetria,

hi

Hey :) I have two Latitude e6530's(soon to be one sadly), but the Latitudes from this series are great machines. They are well built and reliable, and the nice thing is that Dell's driver support for them is pretty good, so glitches are minimal. 

Pros:

• Well built
  • Reliable
  • Upgradeable, easily
  • Well balanced performance
  • Surprisingly good speakers
  • Ability to have a SSD and HDD at once(if you remove the DVD drive).
  • The i5 runs cool and quiet, unless if you use it real hard

Cons:

• Compared to most laptops today, they are a bit thick and heavy(so like me in two years)
  • Not the greatest battery life(I believe the 6 cell has good run times, just at the cost of having extra bulk).
  • The paint on the frame wears off somewhat easily.
  • Not the most modern

Latitudes are one of the few Laptops I recommend, I've had good experiences with them.

hi all

as title says all.

i'm going to buy dell e6430 i5 .

Pros and cons plz

specs

Hdd 1 tb Toshiba

ram 4 GB

backlit kye board

6 cell batt with 4 hours back up which is fine for me .

Gaming Rig: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - Core i7 4790K - Corsair H100i - Corsair vengeance 16 GBs ( @2133) - Asus GTX 980 - Intel SSD 730 (480 GBs) - Seagate Barracuda 3 TB - CM Cosmos SE - Corsair AX 760i 

Bugout Laptop: Dell E6430 - i5 3340M - 8GB Ram (@1600) - HDD 1TB WD - SSD 240GB intel (boot drive).

hi all

as title says all.

i'm going to buy dell e6430 i5 .

Pros and cons plz

specs

Hdd 1 tb Toshiba

ram 4 GB

backlit kye board

6 cell batt with 4 hours back up which is fine for me .

Everything looks fine! Except for the fact that it's a Dell... Shove it up the sellers ass and buy a better laptop for less.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

hi

Hey :) I have two Latitude e6530's(soon to be one sadly), but the Latitudes from this series are great machines. They are well built and reliable, and the nice thing is that Dell's driver support for them is pretty good, so glitches are minimal. 

Pros:

• Well built
  • Reliable
  • Upgradeable, easily

Cons:

• Compared to most laptops today, they are a bit thick and heavy(so like me in two years)
  • Not the greatest battery life(I believe the 6 cell has good run times, just at the cost of having extra bulk).
  • Not the most modern

Latitudes are one of the few Laptops I recommend, I've had good experiences with them.

Pros:

• Well built
  • Reliable
  • Upgradeable, easily

Cons:

• Not the most modern

Hey . hello :)

bought it :D

actually i've told my service provider that i need some machine what i can take with me on my mountain climbing and rough use will be the part of that . he recommend me this book. i had a HP probook and its totaled. last week only coz my back pack fell from 20 feet its done . i don't care about looks in moutains ( who cares , nobody is looking at it i need performance) 

As you discribed it i'm amazed you know this book very well coz all these features are here . didn't checked the battery till now but i'll check it soon . i'll give 8/10 for the solid build . its thik but i was used to with rugged laptops with shock proof covers so its pretty thin.lol.

What do you mean by ( so like me in two years) you can answer in p.m .

:D

Gaming Rig: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - Core i7 4790K - Corsair H100i - Corsair vengeance 16 GBs ( @2133) - Asus GTX 980 - Intel SSD 730 (480 GBs) - Seagate Barracuda 3 TB - CM Cosmos SE - Corsair AX 760i 

Bugout Laptop: Dell E6430 - i5 3340M - 8GB Ram (@1600) - HDD 1TB WD - SSD 240GB intel (boot drive).