Looking for a new gaming mouse details explained.

Munalos

So I have been using a diablo 3 edition steel series sensei for I'm pretty sure over 2 years now. The mouse has been GREAT over the years, I just recently got a corsair m45.. Now, it just doesn't feel right to me for gaming. So I threw it on my other computer because it IS comfortable and works perfectly fine as a mouse just surfing the web. As of right now I have moved back to the sensei (it's old and worn out, but it still works) This is what I've been looking at:

*Steel series rival

*Steel series sensei (the newer one) I don't know if anything is different between the two.

*Corsair m65

I play every genre of game, so a mouse suited to everything as a whole would be preferred. Here are a few things to note tho.. I haven't used a logitech mouse in ALONG time, I don't know how their mice perform personally. (everyone keeps telling me to try them out) I'd prefer black/red or RGB. Ambidextrous is a plus (but not a deal breaker) considering my other mousepad is to the left of me. And depending on how I feel I MIGHT switch the mice around.

Also to be honest, I don't know how much top tier mice cost as I haven't bought one for awhile, and the m45 was like 50$ when I bought it, but it isn't "the best" of its line. Any input and information is appreciated, also, I have medium sized hands and prefer palm grip. Thank you. 

sensei is not bad im using it now but steelseries have bad software support. especially for sensei. logitech is good. Cooler master reaper is really good too.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Zowie EC1-A, Zowie EC2-A, or Zowie FK1.

(I recommend the EC1-A for bigger hands, and the EC2-A for smaller hands.)

I will look into these, the ambidextrous design is a plus.

sensei is not bad im using it now but steelseries have bad software support. especially for sensei. logitech is good. Cooler master reaper is really good too.

I didn't have much problems, set macros, breathing patterns for the leds on the diablo 3 logo, etc with no problems. I'll look into the cooler master mouse.

I have a corsair m60 and I love it the m65 is almost identical except for the sensor I believe...great mouse, but the best would be to try out as many different mice as possible