Looking for TERA players

Hikaru12

This may be misplaced in the wrong section in which case, mods please feel free to move this but I'm looking for someone who plays Tera as a High Elf male. I found this program online called uModelviewer which downloads the character models from a variety of games made with the UnReal Engine. By having the model I could then 3D print an action figure for the game. Anyone interested in helping would receive a copy of their character as a 3D printed model as well. Thanks :)

Only reason why I ask someone else to do it is I don't play or am not interested in playing the game myself at this time and don't wish to customize my character just to extract the model. 

This may be misplaced in the wrong section in which case, mods please feel free to move this but I'm looking for someone who plays Tera as a High Elf male. I found this program online called uModelviewer which downloads the character models from a variety of games made with the UnReal Engine. By having the model I could then 3D print an action figure for the game. Anyone interested in helping would receive a copy of their character as a 3D printed model as well. Thanks :)

Only reason why I ask someone else to do it is I don't play or am not interested in playing the game myself at this time and don't wish to customize my character just to extract the model. 

I play Castanic Male..they look similar to an elf lol

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

That's pure laziness bro, the game is free lol.