Experience with the Steelseries Apex Raw Keyboard?

gasolin

Any experience with the Steelseries Apex Raw Keyboard, i am considering buying one

I have heard one say it dosn't last long

I don't know sorry. I bought the Steelseries APEX m800.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I forgot it's the apex that has multimeida keys, i once had the steelseries shift and liked it although the removable keys was a bit lose (not perfect fit) and it couldn't handle coffee 2 times (no sugar)

So it's the apex i am asking about

If you are into macros and programmability of a keyboard then it's probably the best choice for rubber dome keyboards. 

In terms of build quality it's nothing special. The plastic case is rather thin and hollow, and the keys wobble a lot. However I do feel I type faster on it compared to other rubber dome keyboards, probably due to the thin keys and low key travel. It does take some time getting used to typing on it since the keys are completely flat and the spacing between the keys are very small so it's hard to distinguish if you aren't a proficient typer.

That said, if you are solely looking for functionality rather than  typing experience/build quality then I would say it's the best rubber dome keyboard.