What mouse do I get?

I play WoT, War Thunder, CS:GO etcetera. Mostly FPS games, I have enough to buy the Razer Deathadder but I can't get myself to buy it as it doesn't look very special and I don't want to waste £60-£70 on a mouse which isn't worth that amount of money. 

Mouse is almost entirely preference. Someone like me enjoys a heavy mouse with loads of buttons, but someone else might like super light mice. Figure out what you like.

I play WoT, War Thunder, CS:GO etcetera. Mostly FPS games, I have enough to buy the Razer Deathadder but I can't get myself to buy it as it doesn't look very special and I don't want to waste £60-£70 on a mouse which isn't worth that amount of money. 

What grip do you use and how big are your hands?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What grip do you use and how big are your hands?

I have my palm on the mouse and my fingers slightly clawed, I have small hands (only 15 and have small hands anyway) but I feel like I need to palm my mice. I have a claw grip mouse but it feels quite uncomfortable.

I have my palm on the mouse and my fingers slightly clawed, I have small hands (only 15 and have small hands anyway) but I feel like I need to palm my mice. I have a claw grip mouse but it feels quite uncomfortable.

Mionix Naos 7000. Using this weird link because it's labeled as Out Of Stock on Amazon but 3rd parties have it for sale there. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00HGKQ6VY/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1434390363&sr=1-1&keywords=mionix+naos+7000&condition=new

Could be cheaper on NCIX, Newegg, etc. Also see that you aren't using the same currency as me so maybe I am linking something that will cost boatloads more elsewhere :P

Also, ASUS ROG Gladius seems like a decent option.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Mionix Naos 7000. Using this weird link because it's labeled as Out Of Stock on Amazon but 3rd parties have it for sale there. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00HGKQ6VY/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1434390363&sr=1-1&keywords=mionix+naos+7000&condition=new

Could be cheaper on NCIX, Newegg, etc. Also see that you aren't using the same currency as me so maybe I am linking something that will cost boatloads more elsewhere :P

Also, ASUS ROG Gladius seems like a decent option.

Well I'm in the U.K and after a bit of browsing I've found this - http://amzn.to/1MWSz3Uand http://mionix.net/mice/naos-7000/. The mionix website one is in Euros so shipping may be expensive. Also the amazon one isn't much cheaper than the Razer Deathadder Chrome (which I'd like to get but as I said, I don't feel like it's special). Hmmm, I've just read your little description thing :P and it says don't buy razer stuff xD Is that because it's overpriced and stuff?

Well I'm in the U.K and after a bit of browsing I've found this - http://amzn.to/1MWSz3Uand http://mionix.net/mice/naos-7000/. The mionix website one is in Euros so shipping may be expensive. Also the amazon one isn't much cheaper than the Razer Deathadder Chrome (which I'd like to get but as I said, I don't feel like it's special). Hmmm, I've just read your little description thing :P and it says don't buy razer stuff xD Is that because it's overpriced and stuff?

Well, about the "Don't buy Razer stuff" - it's a bit less black and white than that (Blade is a great laptop) - but what I mean is that, yes, it is overpriced, and B, it isn't made very well (most of their stuff, headsets, mice and keyboards). The Blackwidow is $100+ and it has Kailh switches? Are you kidding?

And then the Deathadder. Scroll wheel held in place with glue? Are you kidding?

And the headsets. IT COSTS HOW MUCH FOR A CHEAP HEADSET WITH PRETTY LOGOS ON IT THAT DOESN'T EVEN SOUND THAT GOOD?

Anyways. I digress.

The Mionix should be available on British sites (I assume that's where you're from, though I do not know, unless you've told me and I've missed it then I apologize) for around $50-70.

Well, about the "Don't buy Razer stuff" - it's a bit less black and white than that (Blade is a great laptop) - but what I mean is that, yes, it is overpriced, and B, it isn't made very well (most of their stuff, headsets, mice and keyboards). The Blackwidow is $100+ and it has Kailh switches? Are you kidding?

And the headsets. IT COSTS HOW MUCH FOR A CHEAP HEADSET WITH PRETTY LOGOS ON IT THAT DOESN'T EVEN SOUND THAT GOOD?

Anyways. I digress.

The Mionix should be available on British sites (I assume that's where you're from, though I do not know, unless you've told me and I've missed it then I apologize) for around $50-70.

Ok :) Thanks

Anyways. I digress.

Just wondering, what peripherals do you use? (Keyboard, mouse, headset etc) :D

The Mionix Naos 7000. Its on sale for a few more hours on MassDrop.

Just wondering, what peripherals do you use? (Keyboard, mouse, headset etc) :D

Well, right now I'm borrowing my mom's Logitech G400. I use a Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid LE with greens. I use some headset from EasyAcc that's OK. I have a random radio/combo type unit for when I need speakers.

My regular mouse, when I'm not gaming, is my own Logitech M500.

Well, right now I'm borrowing my mom's Logitech G400. I use a Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid LE with greens. I use some headset from EasyAcc that's OK. I have a random radio/combo type unit for when I need speakers.

My regular mouse, when I'm not gaming, is my own Logitech M500.

Actually I use a fingertip grip (Only knew claw and palm). Anyway about keyboards, I'm in a mini crisis here. I like the looks of the Razer Blackwidow Chroma (which is apparently better than the backlighting in the K70 and K95 rgb), the Kailh switches (literally) sound amazing to me (I love the clickyness of switches like the blues), according to Linus, they're better suited to gaming as it's easier to double tap with them (so they sound like a dream to me with the sound of cherry blues + optimised for gaming), but the quality assured products made by Cherry (just watched Linus' Cherry Factory tour) make them feel so much safer to buy. In a nutshell I love the looks of the keyboard and the sound of the keys, but a lot I've heard them get (I can't think of the word) attacked by gamers for their cheapness (made in China etc.), and to what I've read corsair sounds a better way to go but I want the blackwidow!  :angry: *Urrrrgh*