Wireless USB Adapter TL-WN725N not working

Go to solution Solved by Redportal,

Here is what I would try first. (Before you send it back)

1) Try a different USB port. - For example if it's plugged into the front try the motherboard directly.

2) Uninstall any software or drivers and then re-install them.

If the problem persists after this, try the USB device on a different computer (If you have a second one).

If all of the above steps fail, I would send it back or get in touch with your supplier about the device.

So.. I already own and been using this usb adapter for around 3 months.

And today it's suddenly stop working, checked the device manager, it says "The device is working properly"

6MfW0IN.jpg

Model and type link : http://www.tp-link.com/lk/products/details/?model=TL-WN725N

The thing is, that device used to flash green light when it's working. Now, there's no light at all from the device.

Any suggestion / Possible solution other than to RMA this?

Thanks.

1) Try a different USB port. - For example if it's plugged into the front try the motherboard directly.

If the problem persists after this, try the USB device on a different computer (If you have a second one).

If all of the above steps fail, I would send it back or get in touch with your supplier about the device.

Connor Freebairn - ConnorFreebairn@newman.cumbria.sch.uk
IT Technician & Certified computer geek.

1. Done, still not working....

2. Done, still not working....

Will try to use it on my father's PC. Thanks

Now i'm genuinely confused. The Wireless USB Adapter is working damn fine on my Father's PC...

But it's still not working on my PC...

Edit: Now it's suddenly working on my PC...