Which Case?

Go to solution Solved by itachipirate,

Corsair 300r, or 200r

I need a PC case with terrific (use your judgement) cable management abilities, and great airflow. But I also need it to work with a Noctual NH-D15 CPU fan and work with EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0. I also have some additional things to look out for: No LED colors unless it's blue, must be compatible with an ATX Mobo, and lastly no case window.

Thanks a bunch folks :D

EDIT: Also I don't really want to pay any more than $60.

Fractal Design Define S

01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Main Rig: i7-4790K | Corsair H100i | Asus Z97 | 16GB Ripjaws | 4TB WD Black/512GB SSD | x2 R9 290x | NZXT H440 | HX1000i | 6 Noctuas   [spoiler=SILENT BUILD] Silent build: i5-4460, Be Quiet! Pure Rock, Asrock H97, 8GB HyperX, Samsung 850 Evo 500gb, MSI GTX 970, Be Quiet! Silent Base 800, EVGA Supernova GS 650w 

AMD CPU's. [spoiler=] thats right m8 get 420 no scoped 

NO WINDOW... Most people by cases so show off there parts with the sexy led lights and a massive window 

also dat name 

Corsair 300r, or 200r

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

NO WINDOW... Most people by cases so show off there parts with the sexy led lights and a massive window 

also dat name 

I don't like case windows since my cable management is horrible, but I guess a case with good cable management and a fully modular PSU would help.

LOL my name, anyways how's shanking pyros going?

Fractal Design Define S

I'm not too big of a fan of Fractal Design, i dont know why I just never liked them lol.

I don't like case windows since my cable management is horrible, but I guess a case with good cable management and a fully modular PSU would help.

LOL my name, anyways how's shanking pyros going?

Not bad, But could be better 

And ye If you plan your calling right your RIG will be very nice and you can brag to every one 

I need a PC case with terrific (use your judgement) cable management abilities, and great airflow. But I also need it to work with a Noctual NH-D15 CPU fan and work with EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0. I also have some additional things to look out for: No LED colors unless it's blue, must be compatible with an ATX Mobo, and lastly no case window.

Thanks a bunch folks :D

EDIT: Also I don't really want to pay any more than $60.

I would get the Air 540 if U go with my suggestion with getting a case with a window

The Withs are real

You forgot Haf 912

I personally don't like the look of that case at all, and it doesn't have USB 3.0 front panel headers

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

I personally don't like the look of that case at all, and it doesn't have USB 3.0 front panel headers

Better value for money.......more airflow, hdd caddies, larger fan mount.

Or just get a H230 for a quiet case....idk OP would want a quiet case anyway.

Better value for money.......more airflow, hdd caddies, larger fan mount.

Or just get a H230 for a quiet case....idk OP would want a quiet case anyway.

My 300r has really good airflow. I've never owned the Cooler Master case so I guess I wouldn't know. My 300r doesn't exactly hold the sound in, but my computer is never very loud. OC'ed FX-6300 with a 212 EVO and an MSI GTX 970. It's silent unless I'm running stress testing, and even then I can barely hear it over my room fan. When my room fan is off and it's under a lot of load it's a little louder than what may be acceptable to some people. The 300r has so much open mesh, and my 212 evo points right out the top. Also, the CM case IMO is plain ugly

My 300r has really good airflow. I've never owned the Cooler Master case so I guess I wouldn't know. My 300r doesn't exactly hold the sound in, but my computer is never very loud. OC'ed FX-6300 with a 212 EVO and an MSI GTX 970. It's silent unless I'm running stress testing, and even then I can barely hear it over my room fan. When my room fan is off and it's under a lot of load it's a little louder than what may be acceptable to some people. The 300r has so much open mesh, and my 212 evo points right out the top. Also, the CM case IMO is plain ugly

300R is a okay case if you are like doing a single card setup and don't plan to upgrade anytime......

4 drive cages isn't enough for me.....:/

300R is a okay case if you are like doing a single card setup and don't plan to upgrade anytime......

4 drive cages isn't enough for me.....:/

Holy crap! How many hard drives do you have? I have 3 right now and I couldn't imagine having more. As for "single card" I don't see why it would have issues with SLI

Holy crap! How many hard drives do you have? I have 3 right now and I couldn't imagine having more. As for "single card" I don't see why it would have issues with SLI

2 at least right now, planning to add like 2 or 3 more drives by the end of this year.