Iphone 5s battery problems

ZecronClaw
Go to solution Solved by ZecronClaw,

@ZecronClaw Is it still in warranty? if it is get apple to replace it, if it isn't then replace the battery because they don't cost too much

warranty is gone. and i ordered a new battery.

my iphone 5s battery dies really quick and recently it dies really quick without even doing anything and having brightness all the way down. 

my phone is jailbroking i dont know if that has anything to do with it.

my iphone 5s battery dies really quick and recently it dies really quick without even doing anything and having brightness all the way down. 

my phone is jailbroking i dont know if that has anything to do with it.

my dad had the same problem, apple just gave him a new one. 

you can replace it yourself for like 10 bucks

Jailbreaking inheritly decreases battery life. Have you got a custom theme? That decreases battery life USUALLY. It all depends on the theme tbh. Lock screen editors decrease battery life usually too.

@ZecronClaw Is it still in warranty? if it is get apple to replace it, if it isn't then replace the battery because they don't cost too much

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Go to settings, general, usage and look at what is eating up your battery. (I might be missing a step since I'm on ios9 and it's different here)

warranty is gone. and i ordered a new battery.

Jailbreaking voids the warranty.