Best Mechanical Keyboard?

Bob Jim

Hi,

I am looking for a mechanical keyboard, and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I might have not been aware of some lesser known brands.

Thanks

Corsair K70

CM Quick Fire TK

Ducky something.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It's a pretty relative matter, tbh. I don't believe there's #1 keyboard at this time of writing. But tell us, what do you look after? LEDs, silent keys or a third thing? 

I personally like the look of Das Keyboard, but they're pricey.

http://www.daskeyboard.com/

You can probably get a better keyboard for the same amout of money :D 

ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao

I can highly recommend the Corsair k70 and k95.....Amazing boards, and very high quality build.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Ducky's Shine series are my personal favourite

I was looking at the shine 4, do you have that? If so, what is it like?

top tier brands imo are ducky and filco. everything else I have experience with is a tier under that however that does not mean they aren't good. Unfortunately I have not tried some other brands that are a bit tougher to get a hold of that do have long and great reputations. 

I just use a Razer Blackwidow 2014 and it's pretty nice.... holding up pretty well with my normal usage (unless you're gonna ragequit and throw your keyboard, any keyboard should hold up just fine)

It has 5 macro keys but the Razer Synapse software is just HORRIBLE. (Unfortunately you HAVE to use Razer Synapse to bind macros to them)

It's great for typing and makes that LOVELY clicky noise that almost everyone I know looks for in a mechanical keyboard.

Corsair or Ducky 4 lyfe

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames