Help to shop components

Hi i am new to pc gaming and want to build a gaming pc, i have in mind all my components that i searched on pcpartpicker, now, i found components that are in america and are cheap but i live in uk so what i want to ask is: will the part provider like amazon, newegg ect. Ship those components to uk? If yes how much it will take? And if there will be additional costs

Your shipping cost is going to be astronomical. Not to mention your duty fees

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Do you know about how much?

No im nowhere close to europe. Enough to make buying from Us stores pointless though I imagine, since I have never heard of anyone in europe doing something like this. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I save about 100 pounds in components from us so it is cheaper to buy from us anyway

No you don''t... that doesn't include postage or VAT..

Whats your budget?

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

When you ship from the US to the UK you have to pay the shipping cost AND import tax which is 20% or something. It works out the same or cheaper to just buy it from the UK or EU

No you don''t... that doesn't include postage or VAT..

Whats your budget?

i am paying 460 pounds from america and 600 from uk

I went on a site to calculate import tax and i found i will pay 650 pound, thank you guys you made this community better :)

Lil bit over budget but a kick-ass system that'll allow you to drop in a second-hand i5 / i7 in a few years when needed.. If your budget is a hard limit you can drop to a 960 or similar..

Also no HDD but as long as you keep to a handful of your currently played games and not too much media, you'll be fine.. If you want more storage you can drop to a 960 and 120Gb ssd and pick up a 1TB with the balance and probably come in at the £600 mark ish.

CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£89.90 @ CCL Computers) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£89.99 @ Novatech) 
Storage: OCZ ARC 100 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£68.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card  (£258.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: Fractal Design Define S ATX Mid Tower Case  (£57.65 @ More Computers) 
Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£37.20 @ More Computers) 
Total: £647.13
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-07 15:52 BST+0100

Snip

Also, follow your own topics to get notifications of all replies.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..