Left speaker playing 99% of sound when sub is plugged in

EIijah

So I have a logitec set of speakers and sub, the speakers and sub work fine separately, until I use them together and the sub puts around 99% of volume through 1 speaker. The other speaker does play but it's very faint. Any suggestions or is it just screwed?

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

Back when I used to use my Z2300s from Logitech, I found out that there was an issue with that model of speakers where the control hub (the volume knob, on off switch area, etc) would get damaged somehow, causing only one of the satellite speakers to really function. Slowly but surely the hub's condition deteriorated, and then my brother got cats and shit hit the fan.

Of course, the hub was associated with the sub. I'm not saying that's what's wrong with yours, but it might be?

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Although this isn't a real solution to solve problems with the speakers itself, you could try to adjust the L/R Balance by navigating to Sound -> Playback -> Properties -> Balance.

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red