Loop route help

So one night recently I bought a 420 rad, Swiftech H240x, and a EK block for my 290x. The plan was to hardline this all into a Corsair 750D with the 420 rad on top and the H240x in the front. I bought the fittings and bending kit last week, then after I ordered it I realized I don't know if it's doable with hardline on the H240x in the front how I planned considering where the fill port is on the H240x. So I'm coming here for some suggestions since this is my first full loop and I'm a bit confused now. I'm thinking I might be able to get a tube res to add in that can connect to the H240x, or can I do it without the tube res? Also I don't know where or how I'm going to add a drain to this loop.

Help is greatly appreciated since I'm stumped now. If I left out any info that might be needed let me know.

get an extra reservoir, problem soloved? :)

You will not be able to fill the H240X withoutthe extra one.

And always add the drain at the lowest point in the loop. Let gravity do the rest

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE