black screen?

Jonny

somtimes i get a black screen when on my pc does not matter what im doing it just happens but its not regularly its now and again. the pc stays powered on but the whole thing stops working no sound no nothing.

tryed different OS's does it on my hackintosh and windows 7

see sig for specs of pc could it be the motherboard?

Our Lord and Saviour Chunt!!!

Would you mind trying to use your rig on integrated graphics?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

i could going to update bois first :D

Our Lord and Saviour Chunt!!!

There was a lot of problems with that motherboard you have so that might be the problem.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Sounds like you could be overheating.

System SpecCase: Cooler Master Elite 311 - Mobo: Asus Rampage III Extreme - CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.5 Ghz - Heatsink/Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 612, w/ Corsair SP120's - Ram: 16GB Of 1866 Corsair Vengeance - GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 660 Ti's In SLI @ 1015 Mhz - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB - PSU: Coolmax 800W Semi Modular, 80+ Bronze - OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64.

Peripherals - Monitor: Acer G246HL (TN 24" 1080p LED 60Hz) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 - Mouse: ? - Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula - Headset: Asus Orion.

I had this problem on my old PC. took me some time to figure out the problem but after a while people told me to Take out the GPU and blow in it with Compressed air thing.

when i did a SHIT ton of dust fell out, same with CPU. So that fixed my problems.

basicly: You need to Get dust out of your computer =) it is overheating because of all the dust.

You should google or look on youtube for this "how to clean computer for dust"