New to water cooling, wondered if I could get a bit of help?

Go to solution Solved by Chiobe,

Looks good too me

So currently I just have an AIO water cooler for my CPU, but my GPU gets relatively hot (or at least higher than I like it) quite easily. So I'd like to invest in a custom loop for both the benefits and the looks (of course) of custom loops. 

This is my current build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/napster100/saved/HmwZxr

I'm looking for a red LED CPU block if possible, a GPU block (hopefully red to fit my build's theme), red tubing + liquid and a cylinder type reservoir as there appears to be a place for that already in my case, and I do believe I can fit a triple rad on the top along with maybe a second single 140mm rad on the back.

I've had a look around on some sites like candccentral, watercoolinguk and swiftech but I'm already stuck at trying to find a red LED block for my CPU :( Since my CPU socket is 1150, I'm hoping the chosen block will be compatible with the Skylake socket when they're released which I believe will be 1151.

If you guys would be able to help it would be greatly appreciated! :)

There are a few LED blocks on the market:

XSPC RayStorm CPU WaterBlock (just get red LEDs instead) - (Intel 1156/1150/1155)

WC-069-XS_39141_800.jpg

EK Water Blocks EK-Supremacy EVO (Intel LGA-1150/1155/1156)

DSC03572.jpg

Swiftech APOGEE XLC Performance Water Block - Clear (Again, get red LEDs) (Socket 1155, but it should be the same mounting system as 1150)

apogee-xlc-bl_03.jpg

There are a few LED blocks on the market:

XSPC RayStorm CPU WaterBlock (just get red LEDs instead) - (Intel 1156/1150/1155)

WC-069-XS_39141_800.jpg

EK Water Blocks EK-Supremacy EVO (Intel LGA-1150/1155/1156)

DSC03572.jpg

Swiftech APOGEE XLC Performance Water Block - Clear (Again, get red LEDs) (Socket 1155, but it should be the same mounting system as 1150)

apogee-xlc-bl_03.jpg

I've currently pulled this list of stuff up... Since I'm new to this, I've tried to make sure its all compatible, but could you double check for me and see if there's anything I may have missed? Thanks! :)

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/wishlist/shared/index/code/23f42fea109e77e79d124489477b8c98/