Windows Movie Maker

Comessy

Anyone know the max resolution of a video in Windows movie maker 2.6? I am not going to use movie maker 2012, its too hard. 

I will be editing a 4k movie.

If it does not support 4k, do you guys know of any programs that will? 

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Anyone know the max resolution of a video in Windows movie maker 2.6? I am not going to use movie maker 2012, its too hard. 

I will be editing a 4k movie.

If it does not support 4k, do you guys know of any programs that will? 

when you select to publish your movie you are given choices, if you want the finished file to be played on a tv then the highest setting that MM supports is DVD 720 x 576 or if you want to view on a computer or via an xbox 360 or similar you need to select the 'more settings' option and in the drop down box select the windows media hd 1080p option. 

If neither of these options are what you need, you will have to use different software, such as Ulead Video studio, adobe premiere elements or similar that support higher resolution movies 

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

when you select to publish your movie you are given choices, if you want the finished file to be played on a tv then the highest setting that MM supports is DVD 720 x 576 or if you want to view on a computer or via an xbox 360 or similar you need to select the 'more settings' option and in the drop down box select the windows media hd 1080p option. 

If neither of these options are what you need, you will have to use different software, such as Ulead Video studio, adobe premiere elements or similar that support higher resolution movies 

Ah I see.

Hows lightworks? My friend said it's good for editing

Ah I see.

Hows lightworks? My friend said it's good for editing

I just premiere and Sony vegas 

they are pretty expensive software, but sony vegas has a 30 day trial

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

I just premiere and Sony vegas 

they are pretty expensive software, but sony vegas has a 30 day trial

Is there a watermark over the movie in the trail version? If not I'll just use that

Is there a watermark over the movie in the trail version? If not I'll just use that

no,no watermark