What is this?

Roughryder69

Image one: When i am watching a film on windows media player and i minimize is so i am able to do other stuff for a second E.G... Social networking it goes transparent.. as you can see

Imagen two: when i reopen the windows media player.. the video will disappear but you are still able to use it, such as fast forward, rewind, and pause etc...

does anyone know what my be causing this to happen?

post-188344-0-56456400-1433937795_thumb.

post-188344-0-21346800-1433937799_thumb.

Bump

Bumping before your thread falls from first few pages (can't remember how many) isn't liked here. Anyway, whats the problem? Windows' side-by-side in halfscreen or the video window transparent? First is about snapping where win automaticly resizes windows when you drag them to certain point of screen. Second is impossible in Win7 as its implemented by 3rd party software. Idk if its part of dual monitor/snapping thing in Win8/.1.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Bumping before your thread falls from first few pages (can't remember how many) isn't liked here. Anyway, whats the problem? Windows' side-by-side in halfscreen or the video window transparent? First is about snapping where win automaticly resizes windows when you drag them to certain point of screen. Second is impossible in Win7 as its implemented by 3rd party software. Idk if its part of dual monitor/snapping thing in Win8/.1.

pretty much on the first screenshot, where i try to watch windows media player, and i try to do something else in the background.... it goes transparent so you can see things behind it.. where i want it to just be normal.. and the second picture is where i try to reopen it, the video is still playing but you cannot see the video.. but you can still fast forward the video, and move it around... but the imagen is not there, so it just shows whats behind

im able to record to show it if that helps?