Best GTX 970/980 Manufacture? [HELP]

Hello,

I've already made a Build Help Thread here. But I am looking to have some advice over which Manufacturer is best in terms of Quality Build, Support and Warranty International?

I live in India.

Thanks!

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Internationally, prob MSI

INTEL I5-4670K | ASUS Z87-A | CORSAIR 16GB Vengence | EVGA GTX 980 SuperClocked | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | COOLER MASTER CM Storm Scout 2 | CORSAIR RM850

Internationally, prob MSI

Thanks for the reply. Please if possible vote above in the Poll Mr. Trolling :)

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

I like in India.

Then you should get something manufactured in India. (Seriously though, you mean that you live in india?)

From all of the companies listed above, all are reliable. Depending on which you like better, EVGA for their clean look, MSI for striking look + Red/black color scheme, Gigabyte for good cooling, ASUS (used to be good with Direct CUII) If you want striky owl eyes.

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

EVGA best support EVER

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Gigabyte - Cooling and most of the time OC'ing

EVGA - Nice simple clean look.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Then you should get something manufactured in India. (Seriously though, you mean that you live in india?)

From all of the companies listed above, all are reliable. Depending on which you like better, EVGA for their clean look, MSI for striking look + Red/black color scheme, Gigabyte for good cooling, ASUS (used to be good with Direct CUII) If you want striky owl eyes.

I am sorry for the typo. I have corrected it.

Actually I am sure about the availability of the Giga, MSI and Asus. But as I checked from E-commerce websites for India, None of them is having EVGA's stock in terms of GPU.

Also, I doubt if locals are also selling it. But if you know or have any idea that EVGA is available there let me know? :)

Gigabyte - Cooling and most of the time OC'ing

EVGA - Nice simple clean look.

I'm not concerned about the looks. I am concerned about the services, quality and availability. I would go with EVGA if that is available in the local stores as I have mentioned in my build thread. But EVGA's Quality is good and long life?

I'm not concerned about the looks. I am concerned about the services, quality and availability. I would go with EVGA if that is available in the local stores as I have mentioned in my build thread. But EVGA's Quality is good and long life?

Yes, EVGA has great quality.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

EVGA - best customer support. ACX cooling. Nice clean build.

MSI - sexy red/black card. Great cooling. 0 db fan technology.

Gigabyte - G1 binned chips for OC. Great cooling.

Asus - shitty power delivery. Also 0 db fan technology.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

Just get what ever is cheapest, and fits your color scheme if you have one. If not, if you want to OC go with Gigabyte. At stock speeds, anything should be fine. Only +-1 Fps difference in games most of the time.

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

Yes, EVGA has great quality.

Just get what ever is cheapest, and fits your color scheme if you have one. If not, if you want to OC go with Gigabyte. At stock speeds, anything should be fine. Only +-1 Fps difference in games most of the time.

Okay all, I am going to look for the EVGA in the local shops and get the pricing. But the guy here shared a PCTracker Link which shows 50$ discount on 980 GTX it's newegg. It's not working. Also, Shipping of Newegg is really high. So that discount is particularly is from Newegg or if it's internationally discount available to local shop also?

Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-video-card-04gp42986kr

Your vote is missing above. I request you to please vote :)

This will help me to come to a decision :)

Evga out sources their manufacturing. They only design the cards and have a third party manufacturer build it for them. But their customer support is great. Asus designs and builds their own cards.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Why there is so much price difference between the manufacturers?

For me in local shops it's like range from 50$ to 150$ for the same model but different manufacturer.

How good zotac is in terms of quality and services?