one plus one or wait for the one plus two

tomtom365

i am in a bit of a dilemma the one plus one has just gone on sale for £179 and i am stuck between either waiting for the one plus two or just buying a one plus one. I need help on deciding which option. any suggestion would be helpful   

Which phone do you have currently?

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

i am in a bit of a dilemma the one plus one has just gone on sale for £179 and i am stuck between either waiting for the one plus two or just buying a one plus one. I need help on deciding which option. any suggestion would be helpful   

maybe you should wait, but if you want the one plus one so damn hard :D buy it

Good luck getting one. Out of stock

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Which phone do you have currently?

i have iphone 4 so it would be huge upgrade 

Good luck getting one. Out of stock

i have 7 days to try 

The OnePlus Two isn't going to be out until Q3 of this year, so it's still a few months off... The OnePlus One is a fantastic value and still competes today, even more so now with the temporary price drop. 

So for only $250 (or $300 for the 64GB version), I say yes, go ahead and get the OnePlus One.

COMIC SANS

OnePlus 2 is being announced and possibly be released in Q3 2015 which is exactly anywhere between 1-3 months from now. We are in the last month of Q2.

However, it being release then and you being able to pick one up is a whole different story since OnePlus 2 will be plagued with the invite system. Depending how desperate you are to get an invite could be quick or could be a while.

If you really want a phone now then get the OPO. If you can wait half a year or more to get the OnePlus Two and you're in no hurry of an upgrade. Just wait.

:)

Well.... there are a few things you can speculate about the OnePlus Two. It most likely will use the Snapdragon 810 or 808, both aren't much of an improvement over 805 and 801 (at least on the cpu in gaming conditions). You can also bet that Samsung wouldn't sell their best chips to a competitor that is willing to sell their phones at half of Samsung's price. It will be hard for OnePlus to source a good 1440P panel that has lower power consumption than the current 1080P one, so they'll probably stick with 1080p. The chassis might stay the same to cut down on cost. Unless OnePlus has the money to dramatically change the appearance and release a completely different phone, I think you're better off going with the One.

OnePlus 2 is being announced and possibly be released in Q3 2015 which is exactly anywhere between 1-3 months from now. We are in the last month of Q2.

However, it being release then and you being able to pick one up is a whole different story since OnePlus 2 will be plagued with the invite system. Depending how desperate you are to get an invite could be quick or could be a while.

If you really want a phone now then get the OPO. If you can wait half a year or more to get the OnePlus Two and you're in no hurry of an upgrade. Just wait.

:)

thank you because i didn't really think about the invite system