Need help

Bazinga!
Go to solution Solved by Bazinga!,

Nah, the razer keyboard is overpriced and clicky. I suggest you go to a store near you and try to find keyboards for exhibition with Cherry MX Brown switches. They are mechanical and don't have that clicky sound.

EDIT: Go to the store and try a keyboard with these switches to see if you like them.

Went with Logitech G710+

Ok im a Mac user and i recently built a High end gaming pc and my mac keyboard will not work with my pc so i need ti get a new keyboard. Which one should i get?

I really hope that this new keyboard which i buy would feel similar or same to the mac keyboard!

Thanks please leave your suggestions!

i5 4690k,GTX980,HyperX Savage 8gb,Asus sabertooth mark 2, samsung 850 evo and wd green 1tb with Corsair CSM 650M

Ok im a Mac user and i recently built a High end gaming pc and my mac keyboard will not work with my pc so i need ti get a new keyboard. Which one should i get?

I really hope that this new keyboard which i buy would feel similar or same to the mac keyboard!

Thanks please leave your suggestions!

Hmm, I suggest a mechanical keyboard if you have the $$ for it. Ducky shine 3 for Cherry MX Browns, K70 from corsair for cherry mx reds, etc.

Once you go for a mechanical keyboard you won't go back to membrane ones.

Hmm, I suggest a mechanical keyboard if you have the $$ for it. Ducky shine 3 for Cherry MX Browns, K70 from corsair for cherry mx reds, etc.

Once you go for a mechanical keyboard you won't go back to membrane ones.

I want to buy mechanical but I am a very light typist and dint like clicky switches.. Razer blackwidow ultimate?

i5 4690k,GTX980,HyperX Savage 8gb,Asus sabertooth mark 2, samsung 850 evo and wd green 1tb with Corsair CSM 650M

I want to buy mechanical but I am a very light typist and dint like clicky switches.. Razer blackwidow ultimate?

Nah, the razer keyboard is overpriced and clicky. I suggest you go to a store near you and try to find keyboards for exhibition with Cherry MX Brown switches. They are mechanical and don't have that clicky sound.

EDIT: Go to the store and try a keyboard with these switches to see if you like them.

Went with Logitech G710+