Help me choose a case!

BCMods

I've decided to sell my watercooling gear :(

I'll be sad to see it go, but being 15 doesn't allow me to get a proper job so my income is limited.

I've decided to spend the money i'll be getting from selling the parts on new hardware.

I hate my Switch, so that's going to be getting sold as well. Problem is, i can't decide on a new case.

Requirements are for it to be able to have an ATX mobo, a nice window (no fan mounts!) and the ability to mount a NH-D14, H100 or similar AIO cooler.

Budget is set to £150.

At the moment i think i'll be going with a white, windowed Fractal Design R4 due to it's clean looks.

Appreciate any replies :)

CM Storm Scout 2? Otherwise the Corsair C70 or 600T?

CM Storm Trooper or Stryker, or Corsair 600T.

Ended up going with this Parvum:

green_zps1aa935c5.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Ended up going with this Parvum: green_zps1aa935c5.jpg Thanks for the suggestions :)

this case only fits mATX and will not fit a ATX board

Corsair 650D
I have to agree....The 650D is just amazing.

Case: Corsair 350D | Mobo: Asrock Z77 Pro4-M | Ram: Patriot Viper Extreme 16GB 1866MHz | CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K | CPUC: Corsair H60 2013 | PSU: Antec TP-750 | SSD: Kingston Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | GPU: Sapphire HD7950 | Monitor: Asus PB279Q (4K) | Keyboard: Gigabyte Osmium Aivia - Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Logitech Performance MX

i like the c70 i would have one if i had the monies

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Ended up going with this Parvum: green_zps1aa935c5.jpg Thanks for the suggestions :)

good luck with your build

Thanks mate :)

What about Bitfenix Shinobi?

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

the bitfenix colossus is an amazing looking case and the black one (also available in white but cost a lil more) cost around 130 on uk amazon with a choice of 3 led colours (blue, red, green) and also theres a model with a sidewindow

heres a link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004EXGWHY/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE(black with red led's)