Which windows?

Which windows is the best to get? Can someone tell me what's the difference?

Microsoft Windows 8.1 64bit OEM

Microsoft Windows 8.1 32/64-bit Retail DVD

They are both the same price.

Thanks.

One includes a 32 and 64 bit CD.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

retail for sure 

check out G2A for possibly a better price

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

If they are on the same price then grab the retail version.

What the other guys said and I do hear you can get cheap windows keys @ reddit   https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/. I never used it but people seem to like it. GL!

i would not recommend buying those cheap keys.

They seem to work for some period of times, untill MS finds out, and ban's those keys.

I have seen that happening a lot of times before.

its a scam.

They seem to work for some period of times, untill MS founds out, and ban's those keys.

I have seen that happening before.

yup thats why you get it from G2A to get G2A shield

Is it true that the OEM version can only be installed once on a computer while with the Retail version version can be installed on multiple systems as long as it uninstalled on the system it was on before?

yes

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Is it true that the OEM version can only be installed once on a computer while with the Retail version version can be installed on multiple systems as long as it uninstalled on the system it was on before?

Thats correct, so just grab the retail.

They seem to work for some period of times, untill MS finds out, and ban's those keys.

I have seen that happening a lot of times before.

its a scam.

Okay, thanks for that bit of info, i never used them but promises of cheap windows keys does have it's risk. @OP don't use them :)