enthoo pro vs define s

Sneach2

Hi, I am about to start on a new build and I was just wondering what case to buy. I got some suggestions and so far the Enthoo pro and the fractal define s are looking good. I am planing to watercool my new rig and, from a watercooling perspective, the define s looks better (because of the larger rad support) anyway, I was just wondering what case you would suggest: the define s or the Enthoo pro, OR something entirely different.

My build plan: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/cs7crH

Note, I am going for a blue build (blue ram, blue ssd, blue mobo, ect)

The case would need a fan controller and I would like it to be black and with a side window. Also cable management is important to me. Thx

Whichever you like more. The differences are really too small to decide on one or another based on them

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Define S.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Define S.

Why? (Sorry if I sound like a two year old!)

Why? (Sorry if I sound like a two year old!)

It's got sound dampening foam all over inside, so it will be a bit quieter, and also has a shitload of different options for watercooling, and no drive bays or anything that would get in the way.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The cases don't even compete with each other.

The Enthoo Pro is a classic case done right at an affordable price point. You'll get plenty of support for HDDs and 3 optical drive bays, along with handy stuff like Velcros for cable management.

The Define S is pretty much a watercooling case, though most people will probably throw an AIO there and enjoy all the empty space and unrestricted-ish airflow. It accepts only a couple of hard drives and has no 5.25 external bays. If you want to know about alternatives, I guess H440 and the Phantom variation for noscope MLG players are the closest bet.

You have a CD burner in your part list, the Define S has no 5.25 bays. 

/thread

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set