Decent mobo, black/blue colours

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/QWsR8d

I also added a CPU cooler. I think you know why...

Also, took out the sound card and put a better case in there. Sound cards are SUCH a waste of money that can be put towards other things. And with a budget like that I don't think you should have a budget orientated case.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/QWsR8d

I also added a CPU cooler. I think you know why...

Also, took out the sound card and put a better case in there. Sound cards are SUCH a waste of money that can be put towards other things. And with a budget like that I don't think you should have a budget orientated case.

Sorry should have mentioned this in the first post, I am OCing the CPU and GPU and watercooling them. That is why no CPU cooler and why I chose the define s.

Sorry should have mentioned this in the first post, I am OCing the CPU and GPU and watercooling them. That is why no CPU cooler and why I chose the define s.

This is your first build? I don't recommend custom water cooling for a first timer. 

And, why does the fact you are water cooling make you choose the define S? The Enthoo Pro is a custom water cooling's dream!

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

This is your first build? I don't recommend custom water cooling for a first timer. 

And, why does the fact you are water cooling make you choose the define S? The Enthoo Pro is a custom water cooling's dream!

Yeah it is my first time building. Do you really think the enthoo is better for watercooling? Why, could I ask?

Yeah it is my first time building. Do you really think the enthoo is better for watercooling? Why, could I ask?

Of course you're allowed to ask :P Ask me anything and I'll tell you. There is no such thing as a dumb question in the world of technology!

It's better due to it's larger size and it comes with a reservoir bracket. There are many other reasons but I can't remember them :D

It is also just a better case in general. Made of lots of metal (took a lot of strength to get out of it's box), has better cable management, comes with a fan hub, comes with a 140mm fan AND a 200mm fan, it also has a PSU AND storage cover and it's only $100 ($130 AUD). Very nice case IMO. 

Oh! And I forgot to mention I have one. I would even recommend it to people with a larger budget for a case.

Here's Linus's video on it:

It was also rated best case of 2014.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

for blue check out the G1 gaming gtx 970 it has blue led

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

Absolutely love this board. I recommend it.

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

for blue check out the G1 gaming gtx 970 it has blue led

Wat?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

Of course you're allowed to ask :P Ask me anything and I'll tell you. There is no such thing as a dumb question in the world of technology!

It's better due to it's larger size and it comes with a reservoir bracket. There are many other reasons but I can't remember them :D

It is also just a better case in general. Made of lots of metal (took a lot of strength to get out of it's box), has better cable management, comes with a fan hub, comes with a 140mm fan AND a 200mm fan, it also has a PSU AND storage cover and it's only $100 ($130 AUD). Very nice case IMO. 

Oh! And I forgot to mention I have one. I would even recommend it to people with a larger budget for a case.

Here's Linus's video on it:

It was also rated best case of 2014.

I had a look, it seams the define s has better rad support! 420 in the top and 360 on the front! Vs 360 i the top and 280 on the front! Maybe I was on the wrong site...

I had a look, it seams the define s has better rad support! 420 in the top and 360 on the front! Vs 360 i the top and 280 on the front! Maybe I was on the wrong site...

I suppose. If you want the Define S, get the Define S. I am not stopping you :)

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

Wat?

The Gigabyte Gtx 970 g1 windforce has blue led on the front

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

Dont. Watercool. Seriously, i had my system leak 3 times, not saying it will with your build if you build it nicely but an air cooled system is insanely much more versitile. I now have a enermax cooler and it looks nice and sleek and is much easier to handle.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

The Gigabyte Gtx 970 g1 windforce has blue led on the front

We're talking about motherboards?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

We're talking about motherboards?

yes, but he put referance 970's in the list, green and blue (led i am speaking about) don't go together well

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/VWsR8d

Anyone got a good mobo for this build? The mobo must be black and blue and it has to be able to fit all of these parts AND be able to overclock the two GPUs and the CPU. ATX pls... Thx

ASRock Z97 Extreme6. Their boards are very good this year, built 5 PCs on the H97M-Pro4 in March and all were great.

yes, but he put referance 970's in the list, green and blue (led i am speaking about) don't go together well

http://i.imgur.com/bMdgUwv.jpg

red, black and blue, come at me, yolo

edit: oh, and white led strip

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1