H440 White

Fibeus

The backplates I have are custom made by one dude in UK, I can send you a contact and you can e-mail him :)

The white spray paint is from a regular paint shop, it is nothing special, just white spray paint. And it is fairly easy to paint the plastic cover on the GPU, you "just" have to disassemble the entire cooler -> four screws to remove the cooler from the PCB and then 4-6 screws to remove the plastic shroud from the cooler. Now just cover the labels or just remove them, clean the shroud and paint :) I applied 3 coatings total, and let each coating dry for a sufficient time (1-2 hours) and last coating dried overnight. Then just re-assemble the cooler, apply new thermal compound and put it all together :)

Awesome! I will ask you for the backplate dude's info when I get my hands on the card :) . On Monday the NZXT H440 will be here + a white 24-pin extension and two 8 and 6 pin white extensions along with the bitfenix alchemy led strips :) SO HYPED. Rest of the parts will be ordered in 20 days time, but I found the things I ordered on sale, so i just got them now ;)

Awesome! I will ask you for the backplate dude's info when I get my hands on the card :) . On Monday the NZXT H440 will be here + a white 24-pin extension and two 8 and 6 pin white extensions along with the bitfenix alchemy led strips :) SO HYPED. Rest of the parts will be ordered in 20 days time, but I found the things I ordered on sale, so i just got them now ;)

Nice, I am looking forward to updates :)