gpu upgrade

Go to solution Solved by ADZ_123_!"£,

You could upgrade but it would be the most rediculous bottleneck in the world.

how when its dual core and 3.2 ghz and mine is 4 cores 3.4 ghz ?

Because the pentium has a much higher IPC than the AMD cpu and games benifit from more powerful cores over more of less powerful.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Because the pentium has a much higher IPC than the AMD cpu and games benifit from more powerful cores over more of less powerful.

if i have pentium it will not be bottleneck for gtx970 or R9 280x ?

i get it that cpu is big bottle neck but i i buy it that meen that if cpu works 100 % that gpu works 25 % ?

and by the whay i use 1024x768 resolution so i dont think taht needs some extrime grafic card but i want to max all setings at battlefield 4 assasin creed 5 and others demanding game

How much a GPU is allowed to work by your CPU depends on the game, so I can't really guess at specifics. But yes, what you've described is one example of a CPU bottleneck.

A GTX 970 is suitable for 2560x1440. At 1024x768 your current video card (the HD 7770) is probably fast enough already. If you're having trouble with those games, I think it's more likely your CPU that is the cause.

if i have pentium it will not be bottleneck for gtx970 or R9 280x ?

It won't bottleneck a 280X yet there will be slight bottlenecks with a 970.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

How much a GPU is allowed to work by your CPU depends on the game, so I can't really guess at specifics. But yes, what you've described is one example of a CPU bottleneck.

A GTX 970 is suitable for 2560x1440. At 1024x768 your current video card (the HD 7770) is probably fast enough already. If you're having trouble with those games, I think it's more likely your CPU that is the cause.

some good procesor compatible with this mother board for 100 € or mother board and procesor upragade for 200 € ?

some good procesor compatible with this mother board for 100 € or mother board and procesor upragade for 200 € ?

For 200 I would just get a pentium and a H81 mobo but if you have a bit more money then get a Z97 mobo so you can OC the cpu. It will give you much better performance in games.

For 200 I would just get a pentium and a H81 mobo but if you have a bit more money then get a Z97 mobo so you can OC the cpu. It will give you much better performance in games.

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Z97A/

its sems good just that i worry obout rebulding sistem it will be my first time :D

ASUS Z97-K, ASUS Z97-A  what difrence ?

One 970 costs about $340

For the same amount of money go and get yourself this:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mFcWdC

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mFcWdC/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($62.10 @ SuperBiiz)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($69.10 @ SuperBiiz)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($232.98 @ Newegg)

Total: $364.18

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-20 12:12 EDT-0400

how much better is this sistem from my current sistem and what psu shud i buy ?

One 970 costs about $340

For the same amount of money go and get yourself this:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mFcWdC

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mFcWdC/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($62.10 @ SuperBiiz)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($69.10 @ SuperBiiz)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($232.98 @ Newegg)

Total: $364.18

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-20 12:12 EDT-0400

I'd get an i3 in a H81 Mobo actually.

yes, no overclocking, but the extra threads are really helpful, not to mention that you'll have to mod some games to make them work on a dual core (such as far cry 4), while they shouldn't be a problem on a dual core with HT.

though Z97 does provide an upgrade path.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

The X4 860K will bottleneck the card in GTA5 and various other games to a degree, a worse CPU will be worse, a better GPU will net you more details but NO extra frames.

Most games will see a nice benefit to Image Quality (higher res, details enabled) due to the GPU power,however the CPU won't allow an FPS increase because it was already the limiting factor beforehand.

OC'ing may reduce it, but not by a huge deal, a stronger CPU in general should be paired with the GTX970, but if its all you got, it's not like it wont work..

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I'd get an i3 in a H81 Mobo actually.

yes, no overclocking, but the extra threads are really helpful, not to mention that you'll have to mod some games to make them work on a dual core (such as far cry 4), while they shouldn't be a problem on a dual core with HT.

though Z97 does provide an upgrade path.

I want to overclok cpu 

i what good i3 shud i get ? with HT and with HT all of those games like far cry will work ?

The X4 860K will bottleneck the card in GTA5 and various other games to a degree, a worse CPU will be worse, a better GPU will net you more details but NO extra frames.

Most games will see a nice benefit to Image Quality (higher res, details enabled) due to the GPU power,however the CPU won't allow an FPS increase because it was already the limiting factor beforehand.

OC'ing may reduce it, but not by a huge deal, a stronger CPU in general should be paired with the GTX970, but if its all you got, it's not like it wont work..

its not all i got but i have 200 maybe 300 € i want to buy now i new motherboard and cpu and psu for now 

its not all i got but i have 200 maybe 300 € i want to buy now i new motherboard and cpu and psu for now 

Buying a worse product now, will only make you rage later.

Save more, reap the rewards for longer.

$300 can usually make a really nice i5 4440+Mobo setup..and would wipe the floor with AMD CPU's in MANY circumstances, not just Gaming either...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Buying a worse product now, will only make you rage later.

Save more, reap the rewards for longer.

$300 can usually make a really nice i5 4440+Mobo setup..and would wipe the floor with AMD CPU's in MANY circumstances, not just Gaming either...

exact mobo motherboard ?

exact mobo motherboard ?

Newegg have a deal going right now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.2341990&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

1x  GIGABYTE GA-B85M-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.0) LGA 1150 Intel B85 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

1x  Intel Core i5-4590 Haswell Quad-Core 3.3GHz LGA 1150 84W BX80646I54590 Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4600

$236.98

SO many motherboards to choose from - https://au.pcpartpicker.com/parts/motherboard/#s=24&sort=a8&page=1

/Keep in mind my PCPP prices are in AUD, not USD or your countries monetary system.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.2341990&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

1x  GIGABYTE GA-B85M-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.0) LGA 1150 Intel B85 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

1x  Intel Core i5-4590 Haswell Quad-Core 3.3GHz LGA 1150 84W BX80646I54590 Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4600

$236.98

SO many motherboards to choose from - https://au.pcpartpicker.com/parts/motherboard/#s=24&sort=a8&page=1

/Keep in mind my PCPP prices are in AUD, not USD or your countries monetary system.

so that deal with what psu ?

and my hard disk will be compatible ? and ram ?

$236.98

Thas they ship for serbia and how much shiping cost ?

I want to overclok cpu 

i what good i3 shud i get ? with HT and with HT all of those games like far cry will work ?

You won't find an unlocked i3, so you'll have to get the pentium in that case. I believe there's a workaround for far cry, but you'll have to mod it.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

You won't find an unlocked i3, so you'll have to get the pentium in that case. I believe there's a workaround for far cry, but you'll have to mod it.

is this a good deal ?