My first Pc Build

Hello, I'm building my first PC, my price range is 600-1200 USD, and I would just like some help if any kind folks were on here so I could get the best PC that I could with what I have.post-229504-0-10111600-1431926819.png

I would get a cheaper mobo and an ssd

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

You need to put much more money into your graphic's card.

If your budget is $1200, get a 970 at least

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I would get a cheaper mobo and an ssd

That's one of the cheapest Z97 motherboards out

Also an SSD does not affect gaming performance, so it would be better to put that money into a better graphics card.

There is cheaper. SSd may not affect gaming but will make it faster system for the os

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

970 and ssd and you have a nice rig.

There is cheaper. SSd may not affect gaming but will make it faster system for the os

Doesn't really matter how fast the OS is if he is just gaming. Why would he spend money on that when he could get a better graphics card and better gaming performance?

Ok. I would because it would be Bette for when he is not gaming

So uh... 970 and that's the only adjustment so far?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($199.99 @ Micro Center)

CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 93.3 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($74.90 @ Newegg)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($113.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($47.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($47.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($56.99 @ NCIX US)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 290X 4GB Tri-X Video Card ($289.99 @ Newegg)

Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case ($108.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Power Supply: Corsair CSM 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ Amazon)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($87.88 @ NCIX US)

Total: $1148.69

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-18 01:39 EDT-0400

By the way the sick deal on the graphics card ends on the 20th so it you want it act now.

Doesn't really matter how fast the OS is if he is just gaming. Why would he spend money on that when he could get a better graphics card and better gaming performance?

Because it makes a world of difference to the usability and responsiveness of the system. 

PC gaming

Mind listing a few examples?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Heavily modded fallout, minecraft, and next gen titles including gtav and mk10

I might just go with What Sam Z Man posted if there's not any other suggestions.

Heavily modded fallout, minecraft, and next gen titles including gtav and mk10

Just noticed that there's no case. What's with that?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Sorry first time using the site, I already have a mid tower case from a previous computer so I just took it off. 

Sorry first time using the site, I already have a mid tower case from a previous computer so I just took it off. 

What case do you have? Are there any other things you already have that hasn't been mentioned?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.