Expandable monitor stand recommendation?

Henryxrl

I currently have two 24 inch monitors and I want to purchase a monitor stand for them. I might buy a third 24 inch monitor in the future but I'm not sure. So right now I don't want to buy a triple monitor stand. I also don't want to buy a completely new stand once I buy the third monitor. That's why a great looking, EXPANDABLE, monitor stand is a must. Any recommendation?

I currently have 2 24" screens on my Ergotech telescopic triple monitor stand (it can take up to 3 27" screens) but I have the 2 monitors mounted centrally and the outer edge of the arms just peeks past the edge of the screens by about 1cm on each side.

I will be moving to 3 27" 1440p screens in a couple of months so I'll be able to make full use of it then.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

I currently have 2 24" screens on my Ergotech telescopic triple monitor stand (it can take up to 3 27" screens) but I have the 2 monitors mounted centrally and the outer edge of the arms just peeks past the edge of the screens by about 1cm on each side.

I will be moving to 3 27" 1440p screens in a couple of months so I'll be able to make full use of it then.

Thanks! Will look into that. :)