individually sleeved cables

Dantastico
Go to solution Solved by matthewmarchant,

There are tons of custom cable websites but I use bitfenix alchemy.  (I don't recommend the nzxt sleeved cables)  You will probobly need:  1x 20+4 pin/24pin, 1x 8pin/4+4pin mobo power,  1-2x 8pin or 6pin gpu connectors. and you can get sata power, or sata cables aswell if you want them but I dont think it's necessary

Hey guys building a pc for the first time, need some help

I got this psu      https://pcpartpicker...ply-120g10750xr

and i want to get that sweet look that comes from individually sleeved cables, but i cant seem to find any sets that are compatible

i was also recommend extensions, but idk which would work and which i need

i think i only need the mother board and the graphics cards extension cables as well as the extensions to connect them back to the psu as i think those are th only ones really visible ( correct me if im wrong)

If anyone could link me the cables i need, preferably at a good price, id be very grateful.

boop

I think Bitfenix's Alchemy Extenstions are good. I can't really remember any other's right now. Remember to follow your topics!

I think Bitfenix's Alchemy Extenstions are good. I can't really remember any other's right now. Remember to follow your topics!

do you know which ones i need? also what does follow your topics mean?

There are tons of custom cable websites but I use bitfenix alchemy.  (I don't recommend the nzxt sleeved cables)  You will probobly need:  1x 20+4 pin/24pin, 1x 8pin/4+4pin mobo power,  1-2x 8pin or 6pin gpu connectors. and you can get sata power, or sata cables aswell if you want them but I dont think it's necessary

this is all the cables i need so i dont see the original cables, just the sleeved ones from the front?

yes

Thank you so much, one last question, is there any compatibility restrictions or do they work on any psu?

do you know which ones i need? also what does follow your topics mean?

The button in the upper right hand corner, so when someone replies to your topic you get an instant notification.

Thank you so much, one last question, is there any compatibility restrictions or do they work on any psu?

They should work on any PSU.

Yes they should work on any psu.  Good luck!