ac routers

Dexterity

I am looking for a new ac router. which ones are better?

I am leaning towards the brands ASUS and Linksys. but both of them seem to be around the $150-$200 price point

I saw a deal for the WD my net ac1300 for $100. does anyone have experience with the wd router? all I see are mixed reviews. it either works or it doesnt.

or do you guys recommend me to stick with a more expensive and more reliable ASUS or Linksys? if so which one is good? my internet speed is 50mbps down/ 10mbps up

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

Save yourself the trouble, spend that extra money and get an ASUS or a Linksys it will be worth it.

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

Save yourself the trouble, spend that extra money and get an ASUS or a Linksys it will be worth it.

which one would you recommend? asus rt ac66u or linksys ea6500

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

also my internet is comcast. if that matters.

They are pretty much the same, some people dont like the Linksys'es firmware. The Asus has external antennas.

Id go with the Linksys if it was my choice.

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

They are pretty much the same, some people dont like the Linksys'es firmware. The Asus has external antennas.

Id go with the Linksys if it was my choice.

thank you for your input :)

hopefully more people will give me their opinion.

i d recommand the asus rt ac68u...

it isn t released yet but i always prefer to wait 2nd gen of wifi standard for routers that cost 200+$

it s also faster...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

i d recommand the asus rt ac68u...

it isn t released yet but i always prefer to wait 2nd gen of wifi standard for routers that cost 200+$

it s also faster...

do you know when will they be released?

no idea prolly before the end of the year? it was at computex

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB