Need help on my first "semi" custom water cooling

After researching a bit, I decided to use Swiftech H240X for my first "semi" custom water cooling. I will expand that to cool my GPU as well. Here is my sketch setup:

H240X (which includes a 280mm rad, reservoir, and pump) -> CPU -> 140mm rad -> GPU -> H240X

Will this loop work fine? Anything I should tweak?

Also, after building the PC, I might need to move to another city which will be about 6 hours drive. Should I drain all the liquid out and even disassemble all the tubing and stuff before I move the pc onto the car and go for the long drive? Or do you think leaving everything (even the liquid) inside the case is fine?

After researching a bit, I decided to use Swiftech H240X for my first "semi" custom water cooling. I will expand that to cool my GPU as well. Here is my sketch setup:

H240X (which includes a 280mm rad, reservoir, and pump) -> CPU -> 140mm rad -> GPU -> H240X

Also, after building the PC, I might need to move to another city which will be about 6 hours drive. Should I drain all the liquid out and even disassemble all the tubing and stuff before I move the pc onto the car and go for the long drive? Or do you think leaving everything (even the liquid) inside the case is fine?

If you can put the entire case into it's box with it's foam around the case and then strap the case down with something like a seat belt.  

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

If you can put the entire case into it's box with it's foam around the case and then strap the case down with something like a seat belt.  

I think I can... But will the car's vibration damage tubing or other parts and cause some leaking? That's something I'm VERY worried about...

I think I can... But will the car's vibration damage tubing or other parts and cause some leaking? That's something I'm VERY worried about...

How much vibration does your car make?

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

How much vibration does your car make?

By vibration I mean, like, when the car hits some bump on the road, or quick turning, or heavy breaking etc.

By vibration I mean, like, when the car hits some bump on the road, or quick turning, or heavy breaking etc.

Just when you are normally going with bumps and everything? Is the suspension on your car good.

Yeah, just normal drive. I think my car should be all good. Did I over-worry too much? lol. Also, do you think my water loop setup will work fine?

Just when you are normally going with bumps and everything? Is the suspension on your car good.

Yeah, just normal drive. I think my car should be all good. Did I over-worry too much? lol. Also, do you think my water loop setup will work fine?

Don't really know anything about custom water cooling loops.