Computer Education

Hey ......I wanted to become a Computer assembler....Wanted to make High end Pc with Custom liquid cooling...

So i just wanna know that is there Any engineering Degree i should take like Computer engee..Or Computer science...

Or just take a Coure but i dont know which course should or wjich education should i take to be...Grat assembler and Computer Moder

do you mean make the computer for yourself or to sell as a company

I got my CompTIA+ and MTE officially, the rest was just research.

I suppose Computer Hardware Engineering is a good choice if you want to design components.

-Jay

Everything Evangelion.

Simply building and configuring personal computers really doesn't require a degree of any sort. You can learn enough by following guides on the internet and doing it a couple times.

Turning it into a career is pretty much a no-go these days. Unless you're VERY skilled at customizing hardware or building cases from the ground up, you can't compete with ready-built solutions (Dell, HP, Acer, etc...) and already existing niche computer builders.

Honestly, learning on your own seems to be the way to go.  I think a lot of PC builders went through this way. 

Now that you have YouTube and vids on the internet, it's a lot easier to learn now than it was back then.  I had to learn off a physical copy of a PCGamer mag many many many years ago. 

If you want some sort of "formal" training, CompTIA's A+ course has a section on it.

Computer Science deals more with the programming (and the theories behind it).

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Hey ......I wanted to become a Computer assembler....Wanted to make High end Pc with Custom liquid cooling...

So i just wanna know that is there Any engineering Degree i should take like Computer engee..Or Computer science...

Or just take a Coure but i dont know which course should or wjich education should i take to be...Grat assembler and Computer Moder

First off, learn to type since you won't come over as a professional if you write like your post above. Secondly, just build PCs for friends and family as a way of practice. If you have sufficient experience you can try to advertise on sites and maybe make your own site as well.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

If you want to assemble PCs and mod them, you don't need a degree for that.  With a guidebook anybody can do it.  There's nearly zero future for people in assembling PC's, with the pre-built markets pretty saturated and such.  Think carefully about what you want to major it, forget about what you may want to do in life, just think about what you want to learn right now.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

For learning PC inside and out comptia a+

For actually doing builds first watch Linus, second more Linus, 3rd research parts so you can give recommendations off top of your head.

Lastly practice maintaining PCs will help you disassemble and reassemble PCs quickly and efficiently remember time is money

Once you get good enough with air then move onto modding and water cooling, if you have no experience at all water cooling is a bit advanced

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

• 2 weeks later...

One more thing i wanna know that.....Great PC builders like Linus.....Where did they learnt about Hardline custom Liquid cooling...also he is tech. expert...

is there any course or I have to learn it from internet..?

The Internet. Watch videos, and try it out for yourself. Watercooling is a surprisingly simple thing to do.

The Internet. Watch videos, and try it out for yourself. Watercooling is a surprisingly simple thing to do.

The only thing that is preventing me from watercooling is the bending and measuring of acrylic tubes.

Why did the console player cross the road?......To render the building on the other side.

The perfect system is one with no users.

General rule of thumb: buy twice as much as you think you will need. Some to practice with and some to redo if your not happy with any bends in particular.

However, if I were you, I'd do a soft tube build before so you're familiar with watercooling. Then once your happy with it, try hard tube bending.

Why bother water cooling at all lol, its too much hassle, just get a H100i for the CPU for insane OC, then get a bracket from NZXT and a Kraken cooler and put it on a GPU.

SORTED!!
Seriously on my r9 290 I plan to bracket it so I can have a H60 or something on the side of my R4, stop the dam thing from screaming.

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)